Bully

Favorite 1911??

Favorite that I own:

Springfield TRP .45ACP

trp001.jpg

I will be picking up a S&W 1911 Pro 9mm towards the end of the month, a very nice 1911 but, I don't think it will take over the top spot.

Don't be too sure! :-) The S&W 1911's will surprise you... I absolutely love mine. Your TRP sure is a beauty though!

......all of them are.......

Hmmmm..... mostly.... my early 50's colt 38 super...its ugly as sin but she sure shoots...,.

Or....the one I assembled ..... or the 1918 us marked...or the......oh hell

All of them

+1 1911's are just awesome, period! I'm happy shooting any 1911!

I own an S&W E-Series 1911 that I absolutely love... but the one 1911 that I've shot and really wished I could own was a high end Wilson Combat 1911. That pistol was so smooth and just such a pleasure to shoot. I know there are probably better 1911's out there, but this one just felt like it became a part of me when shooting it. It was THAT nice.

I don't know about that. I have seen more than a few Glocks go "bolt action" or just fail to fire completely at the local competitions. One had been "worked" on the others were stock.

I'm sure it had something to do with either reloaded ammo or do-it-yourself gunsmithing that some people do to shave seconds off the clock. Like it's really worth it. Buy a Glock, add a decent pair of sights and its ready to go.

Damjan... There is something about the relative simplicity of that Remy that makes it so sweet. Nice choice.

C

You are so right,

It is kind of simple in a way.

I was on the fence between this , the Springfield RO and the Remington R1 Stainless and chose this.

Its my first and i was amazed that it shot so good, accuracy and all. I do have a G21 in .45 cal but i shoot this better.

Remington has been getting so so reviews and on the R1 but so far i am happy with it...........200rds only until now.....will post a review at 500 and 1000 count.

I have many. This is probably my favorite right now. Why? To me it's a piece of functional art. Metal work that is flawless. Fit and finish second to none. I get joy just from holding it in my hands. It's a Pistol Dynamics modernized Combat Special. Hand fit piece by piece by Paul Liebenberg who is a 1911 master craftsman.

PDCombatspecial1.jpg

W O W, that 1911 is A W E S O ME ! !

As much as I love my Wilson and Baer, and they are fine guns, your 1911 is in a whole nother league.