blksheep

Whats the fastest you have ever gone?

On a bike about a buck 30 in Kansas on my Dyna back in 2008 on my way to Colorado for a weekend party, was not trying to see how fast I could go, but I had 3 twisters tearing up everything a few miles north of me, and a few dropping in just south of me that were getting too close for comfort. Oh and I was leaning close to as far as I could to the right going straight down the highway and even in bends in the road going left I was still leaning to the right for a few miles until I got out of the area. Friends a couple hundred miles behind me had to wait for the snow plows to clear about 4 inches of hail from the road after they passed and this was in July.

Keep in mind guys that bikes have a pretty good error going on top. I love it when guys on 600's tell me they were doing 191 cuz the speedo said so. :D

On a closed private road of course ;)

08 Busa racing my much lighter brother on his R1 about 180 corrected for error.

(into the 170's to many times to count)

7000lbs of Dodge Ram racing to the hospital, GPS indicated 105.

M109R about 125 when yer feet start getting heavily blwon off the foward controls

Ducati 1098 on one wheel, 110 unintentionally! 2 wheels about 165 but dont have much seat time on this one yet.

Harley Street Bob about 90, nuch much point beyond that.

140mph in my old 89 GTA @ 2am racing another idiot on a empty highway ( I miss that car....but I dont miss being a 22 year old idiot)

5500rpm (didnt have the speedo hooked up, but it calculates to about 123mph) in my 67 Chevelle on some backroads trying to keep up with my freinds car on the way home from Wildwood one year.

148 mph, back in the early 90's in a 1986 Corvette that I used to own. Racing a guy in a souped up Mustang GT. I had the gas all the way to the floor, so it was pretty much maxed out at top speed and couldn't go any faster... I won, but I have to admit going that fast in a car at 3am, on a major highway scared the crap out of me. I think it's near the top of the list of stupid things that I did when I was young and dumb.

145 on my 600. GPS recorded, still had some go. U think I'm gonna look down? It's not that bad on a cbr. I have a stretch of highway I can safely do it when no one is around. I honestly don't really break 80 anymore, gettin older I just don't want to deal with the head ache.

Keep in mind guys that bikes have a pretty good error going on top. I love it when guys on 600's tell me they were doing 191 cuz the speedo said so. :D

On a closed private road of course ;)

08 Busa racing my much lighter brother on his R1 about 180 corrected for error.

(into the 170's to many times to count)

7000lbs of Dodge Ram racing to the hospital, GPS indicated 105.

M109R about 125 when yer feet start getting heavily blwon off the foward controls

Ducati 1098 on one wheel, 110 unintentionally! 2 wheels about 165 but dont have much seat time on this one yet.

Harley Street Bob about 90, nuch much point beyond that.

I know my stock CBR600rr couldn't do 150 let alone 191. But it was quite fast in stock trim.

But my Duc most certainly could on any given day (after Ferracci tuning) and still have a bit of twist left in the grip.

Track day timing, full armor and leathers....I don't condone doing this on any public street or highway. Ever.

my 68 cougar's speedo topped out at 120 but the 351C I put in was still gaining for a while after that till I backed off so who knows.Me and the dumbaazzes I hung with would always top out our "new" cars whenever we got one just because...Blew up the engine in a 64 Chevy I got for$75 the first day :(