blksheep

Whats the fastest you have ever gone?

125 mph on a '04 Acura RSX Type-S. Vtec yo!
I put that car at about 140 back in 07 when my friend bought an 06 left over type s, well after he supposedly broke it in at 1200 miles, let me tell you, I showed him a real break in lol. Vtec does scream loud in those engines.Sent from my LT28at using Tapatalk 2

I went 135 mph on a Honda 750 when I was 21 and had no brains. I would have gone faster but I had to shut it down because I was running out of road. I was laying on the tank and I sat up when I slowed to 85 mph and nearly got blown off of the bike.

155 in my 2003 BMW 530i. Car was stable and wasnt too scary at all.

Going to a car show in LI, me and a group of people tore up the turnpike at 130mph from the Richard Stockton rest stop to the GW bridge. Ive never held that kind of speed for so long. It was incredibly stupid but awesome at the same time

a tad over 180 in a worked '06 Z06! (have video to about 170)

my buddies car, he's building a top speed car for competition in the 1mile.

I had a Z06 2yrs ago, but I stopped f**kin around on the street.

i also roadraced a ZX7, GSXR759, Ducati 916 & 996. speedo was taped over on racetrack.

My first car 93 z28. Built motor. Automatic. Pinned the needle. If I remember correctly the speedo stopped at 165. She had a lot more to give. And it did. . I was young and VERY angry that day. I remember at 130 the windows were being sucked out and then like the OP said. The cair felt "floaty" It was a 18 year old kid that didn't give a fu*k what happened. I think that's also called. Young and dumb and full of .... Anyway. Felt like a blur. Although for years with that car and the next a 02 ss camaro 6spd then my 2006-7 supercharged cobalt I would do early morning runs up rt18. I would get on and just tear threw the gears and never let off the throttle Would get off a few miles up. Drive like a human on the way home and get back in bed for another hour and proceed with my weekend. Now it's maybe 10 over the speed limit. I don't play around like that anymore lol. Be careful guys. Especially you young guys who feel invincible. You aren't.

Silverado,

68 SS396 Chevelle buried the speedo, on the parkway.

Any idea how much that was? The speedo only went to 120, but when I buried my '67 SS396 once, my dad was following and clocked it at 147 and I'm sure it had a little more in it, but it was pretty light in the front end by then and I was a little chicken. :-) IIRCC after 120 the needle just lays horizontal and almost out of view.

160ish one the bike at the track...At that speed theres not much time to look before turn 1 comes up lol.

160 in my 99 C5 Vette on 287

155 in a M6 convertible not avail to the public yet at the time on 287...friend of mine worked for BMW and would always stop by when new cars arrived...all I remember was hearing him, "Umm dude, 150..umm 155...not your car OR my car..." LMFAO!

I had a conquest tsi back in the 90's. I changed the 7psi turbo to a 12 psi and my brother worked at aamco took my trans and changed the gear ratio. It was a fast 4 cylinder. Fun to drive and comfort was awesome. Leather interior, stereo controllers and cruise on the steering wheel digital climate controller (wow that was a first for me). At 150 mph on the parkway( I was stupid and young ) the slotted lines on the road were connected as one solid line.

C412BC67-A7C0-4BBC-9AB6-C0A463B7EAB8-3833-000002D188BFCAE1.jpg

I think that was one of the sharper looking cars of the time..

I have a modded Evo 8 that cranks 30 psi up to about 130. Car is capable of 170 prolly. I'm getting to old ..lol

I'm my younger days.. I got a glimpse of 155 at the speedo on my ZX-9 on the GSP. Yes, the white dashes become a solid line. I can confirm that..lol

I had the speedo pinned on my 87' Pontiac Trans Am GTA way past 140 on Rt. 287

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Pinned the speedo (120 or so it says) on my 2005 Suzuki M50 hauling up the Parkway from AC with a bunch of friends Summer 2007. Worked that little bike HARD that day. Got it out of my system. Now we keep it reasonable. Safety 3rd!

140 on the speedo on my '02 Lincoln LS V8 on RT 21 between exit 11 and 9 by Rutts around that time too. (Man I miss that car. Now I own a slow, lumbering, unsporty SUV.)

I have't gone much faster than 75-80 or so in a few years... ug... with advancing age comes advancing responsibility. :onthequiet:

195 mph indicated on a slightly worked 2004 Kawasaki ZX-10r. This was off the road on a top speed course so therefore no laws were actually broken :)

Definitely not an actual 195 because bike speedos are way off.

This was many moons ago. Bike has been long sold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OfMfOkcJJQ

I thought I would share this here.

In 2004, I got a VIP ride on a Blue Angels F/A-18 prior to an airshow at McGuire. Maneuvers and Mach 1 out over the ocean.

I blacked out 3 times.

Keep in mind that Blue Angel pilots do not wear G-suits, so neither do the VIPS. I think max g was around 7.5.

Hope the video works.

I thought I would share this here.

In 2004, I got a VIP ride on a Blue Angels F/A-18 prior to an airshow at McGuire. Maneuvers and Mach 1 out over the ocean.

I blacked out 3 times.

Keep in mind that Blue Angel pilots do not wear G-suits, so neither do the VIPS. I think max g was around 7.5.

Hope the video works.

Congrats. You won LOL