Yotafan

Oaks Gun Show 12/14-12/16

More info

So who is going? I would go on friday but i get to go to my inlaws and do christmas stuff woohoo. So planning on getting there when it opens on Saturday. I have never gone to a show before so don't know what really to expect. Not looking for anything in particular but just browsing and if i see something i like i will purchase. How long does it take to walk the entire thing and look at 1200 tables?

I want to go and still planning on it, I went a month ago and it took me about 3-4 hours to go all the way around. But that's because i talked to a few sellers and bought a few unexpected things. Also that was only estimated at a 1000 tables.

So i am not sure if i read it on here or the PAFOA site about a hand truck. But say you purchase a couple cases of ammo would it be a good idea to bring one in the SUV. Also any chance any of the vendors sell safes?

I actually saw a couple of guys that had hand trucks leaving the show and both were stacked full of xm193 ammo

If it was that low we'd all buy it. Try .35 to .40 right now. Seems to be breaking the $400.00/1000 barrier very soon.

I see .35/.36 per round online often. Granted i am an IT guy so am in front of a laptop 10+ hours a day.

a friend and i will be there early sat morning...we went to the valley forge show last sat...pretty run of the mill pricing...ammo was lgs priced in every caliber i looked....there was no 5.45 in the building at all...seemed to be alot of "knock off" stuff ...and basic parts.....i found a decent price on some slugs and buckshot...and a couple rifle cases...which were online priced only without the shipping....hoping to be able to find some parts for a couple ar builds i have going and a saiga conversion this weekend at oaks...

This is one of the larger shows in the area. As for prices, they are likely to be all over the place, shop around to get your best deals - I like how people like to complain how much someone was asking for xxxxx, if the price is to high look elsewhere, there's usually some deals to be had if you look around.