Sign in to follow this  
zoid

TAVOR TAR-21 Rifle by IWI

Dont quote me but i believe all you need to do is buy a lefty charging handle. I knkw it was built to easily swap back and forth.

You still need to buy a lefty bolt. Once you have that, though, all it takes is a bolt swap and installing the deflector on the appropriate side. From what I understand, you can choose which side the charging handle is on independent of what bolt you have in the rifle. It's quite modular in that sense.

Dont quote me but i believe all you need to do is buy a lefty charging handle. I knkw it was built to easily swap back and forth.

You still need to buy a lefty bolt. Once you have that, though, all it takes is a bolt swap and installing the deflector on the appropriate side. From what I understand, you can choose which side the charging handle is on independent of what bolt you have in the rifle. It's quite modular in that sense.

Thank you for clearing that up. I was going from memory and had my info mixed up.

My bad tac turtle.