alec.mc

Steel @ OBRPC - 12/16/12

I've been to enough meet-ups so that's not a problem. And my guns don't get bluelined. And I usually don't f1sh out.

Thats a long sentence for a simple man. You get help with that. I forget sometimes that I am arguing with a man child who cuts his hair like a rooster.

Thats a long sentence for a simple man. You get help with that. I forget sometimes that I am arguing with a man child who cuts his hair like a rooster.

and the only way you know that is through pictures here, of me at the range! Shooting guns! hahaha

Where is this match tomorrow?? I would like to come check it out as a newbie ..They say to start with Steel to start shooting competitively .

When you say check it out, I hope you mean shoot the match! Nothing worse than standing around watching everyone else have a good time. All you need is a handgun or pistol caliber carbiine, 5 or 6 mags, and a few hundred rounds of ammo. Also, eyes and ears needed if you are shooting or watching.

Here is the thread for tomorrow's match:

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/44716-knockdown-steel-obrpc-11213/

Directions:

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/44716-knockdown-steel-obrpc-11213/

Well was planning on watching but thought about the itch to shoot...mags are my issue..no more than 2 or 3 for my pistols.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

Might be too late now, but if you hit the match thread soon enough, somebody MAY have an extra mag or 2 for you depending on what gun you are shooting.

Tommorow is a KNOCKDOWN steel event, whereas this thread was for a static steel match.

tommorows match:

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/44716-knockdown-steel-obrpc-11213/page__fromsearch__1

Walther P22 for rim and taurus PT 1911 in 9mm.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

Alot of guys shoot a 9mm 1911, I'm bringing 6-7 tomm to lend to another shooter, if you decided to come find me ( Alec ) and we'll see what we can do. Or wait till next time.

Rimfire pistol for knockdown = not so good.

Each plate will require 2-3 fast consecutive shots to fall, not a good gun/division for a beginner.