RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! January 6th at Clinton WMA

If anybody need ammo I'll drag some down from the shop. I hope to be there 9am.

Cash only please, Pm me and I'll tell you the cost when I'm in on Thursday.

Just called the shop...We don't have enough shotgun ammo and no clay birds

I guess with all my new found enemies i shouldnt even bother to show up. Even though i jave no idea who they are

start here

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/44137-pa-cop-busted-on-ar-violation/page__fromsearch__1

I guess with all my new found enemies i shouldnt even bother to show up. Even though i jave no idea who they are

Relax BLF, Lot's of internet tough guys/a-holes out there. Trust me I have seen FAR worse then what happens on here and it never surprises me that when you finally meet "that guy" they NEVER say anything to the persons face. Internet forums are both a blessing and a curse.

Anyway lets forget that non-sense and keep this thread on topic and come on out and have a good time. Drez's SGS's are a lot of fun and I would like to stay for the rimfire aspect of it too.

The list on the first page is updated, and is as followed if I am correct:

Attending:

1. RecessedFilter

2. Socom16

3. Fishnut

4. Dino

5. Ming

6. Peanutbutterkid

7. Ray Ray Ramon (that flows so well)

8. Blueline

9. Vtechpoache

10. Twong

11. DiversifyTac

12. Damjan

13. Holeshot

14. Old School

15. SirRobertJames

16. DblDune

17. GeorgeHM

18. J0n

19. Lalo

20. Tony357?

21. LowSlowMiata?

As for the rifle range, I know it's been said but I'd like everyone to follow the rules. The only calibers allowed are - .22's (tactical or anything), .17 I think, any muzzleloaders, any shotguns, and pellet guns. I, along with most of the others, would appreciate it if you don't show up with a Mosin ready to blast away :lol:

Remember, these meets reflect not only us as individuals, but us as a forum...us as NJGF. Getting into any sort of trouble would not be fun, and would not help our forum, 2a or anything else that we are standing behind.

Definitely looking forward to this. It seems like it's going to be a big meet and the way I feel is the more the merrier! I reallyyyyy hope it snows because shooting clays in the snow, or at least when snow is covering the ground, IS AWESOME!!

Now it has magpul buis, magpul angled foregrip and a carlson battlecomp muzzle brake

No..trying to find someone that can handle shotgun recoil.Was waiting for the primary arms to be in stock again

Sexy. That AFG should work well in terms of managing recoil with your forward hand. And check out the Aimpoint T1, the few KSG's I've seen with optics have that mounted...probably the best mini dot on the market.

Hope at least one person Drez! Has a hunting permit for 2013!

I totally forgot about this. I just renewed my hunting license in September or October, I already have to do it again for the new year? If so, damnit. But I will try and do it this week, it takes 5 mins at Walmart so no biggie.