RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! January 6th at Clinton WMA

OK Drez I have to ask.......Why is it better to have snow on the ground while blasting clays?

Well for one almost every missed clay doesn't break when it lands on snow. If you get there early enough usually you can Spock up.about a case out there. Plus when it snows its usually.pretty cold which.helps ppl stay at home. And you know what, I dunno what it is but shooting with snow on the ground just makes it more fun...I dunno why! I think it adds a different aspect of it versus grass lol. Shooting WHILE its snowing is even.better!

I'm in.

Yeahhhh buddy!

only one way to find out, give it to Socom16

Lmao sure is!

Anybody going know a lot about shotguns. I have an old side by side that i need to know if its safe to fire

Blue i can check it out sometime this week if you would like let me know ill pm you my number chief!

If fishnut is coming late, that's one less thrower. How many people are bringing their mechanical throwers? I have a hand thrower but if 20+ people show, it's going to be rough with just one or two throwers on the line. Also, if we have a large enough group, perhaps we can split the group in two and have people at both ranges depending on who wants to shoot what. Don't forget to bring targets for the rifle range. I'll bring paper targets but won't have anything to mount them on.

If fishnut is coming late, that's one less thrower. How many people are bringing their mechanical throwers? I have a hand thrower but if 20+ people show, it's going to be rough with just one or two throwers on the line. Also, if we have a large enough group, perhaps we can split the group in two and have people at both ranges depending on who wants to shoot what. Don't forget to bring targets for the rifle range. I'll bring paper targets but won't have anything to mount them on.

I'm bringing mine, we should be fine.