RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! January 6th at Clinton WMA

I would like to come but all I have is a .22 rifle. I don't own a shotgun yet but I do have some birdshot I can bring and share. I don't have clays though but I can buy them if needed. Is it legal for me to borrow a family members shotgun and bring it here? If not, can someone lend me their gun if I supply the shells? I've only shot clays a handful of times so very inexperienced.

I would like to come but all I have is a .22 rifle. I don't own a shotgun yet but I do have some birdshot I can bring and share. I don't have clays though but I can buy them if needed. Is it legal for me to borrow a family members shotgun and bring it here? If not, can someone lend me their gun if I supply the shells? I've only shot clays a handful of times so very inexperienced.

I have a bunch of different shotguns. I am bringing them all. You are more than welcome to use one or try them all

Wanted to make this but will have to pass now. Going to cook food for 35 families still displaced from Sandy whose FEMA benefits are running out. My group has donated about 5 weekends (I've done 3) and cooked over 13,000 meals for families and communities...Hoboken, Staten Island, and the Jersey shore. Have fun guys. Hopefully I can make the next one.

Wanted to make this but will have to pass now. Going to cook food for 35 families still displaced from Sandy whose FEMA benefits are running out. My group has donated about 5 weekends (I've done 3) and cooked over 13,000 meals for families and communities...Hoboken, Staten Island, and the Jersey shore. Have fun guys. Hopefully I can make the next one.

Valid excuse... You sir, get mad props.

Thanks for the help.. I personally do not need it but their are a lot of people who do..

Thanks guys It's actually been an honor to help people out. I've met a lot of great people that will be my friends for life. Wish there was more I could do. I made it through the storm without much hassle. What I saw in Staten Island is something I'll never forget. The power of nature's fury was scary as hell.

Great Job Mark, thanks.

What's the weather for Sunday?

Anthony you can share my shotgun as well, because I'm old and feeble, just ask Ray. You might want to bring your BS repellant as well, there must be a cattle farm nearby because I smelled BS all day the last time I went.

Trying to get to this one. If I can make it will be bringing my rimfire stuff (m&p 15-22 with red dot, scoped ruger 10/22 and ruger 22/45 with volquartsen trigger) if anyone is interested in trying out. Don't have a shotgun right now but have plenty of birdshot I can bring if folks are willing to let me shoot theirs.

Trying to get to this one. If I can make it will be bringing my rimfire stuff (m&p 15-22 with red dot, ruger 10/22 and ruger 22/45 with volquartsen trigger) if anyone is interested in trying out. Don't have a shotgun right now but have plenty of birdshot I can bring if folks are willing to let me shoot theirs.

My shotguns are your shotguns

Trying to get to this one. If I can make it will be bringing my rimfire stuff (m&p 15-22 with red dot, ruger 10/22 and ruger 22/45 with volquartsen trigger) if anyone is interested in trying out. Don't have a shotgun right now but have plenty of birdshot I can bring if folks are willing to let me shoot theirs.

No handguns at state WMA's.

Sounds good, Scott!

Hey everyone. Please check out my new thread on possibly doing a shotgun ammo (birdshot) group buy. Please keep any chatter on this topic in that thread and not in here, thanks.

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/44500-feeler-shotgun-ammo-group-buy/