RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! January 6th at Clinton WMA

Last time I went to the clinton wma .22 range our wood target stand fell apart and was useless without some tools and fasteners, which I didn't bring. So we just layed the wood out there and stood up some shotgun shells we found on the ground and shot those for about a half hour until we got bored and went home. LOL.. what a crappy day

I will bring cardboard backers, one or two target stands, and possibly steel.

If someone can bring extra bullseye targets, that would be great.

I have a few questions. Are children allowed to come to this event, and is it ok to have a portable fire pit in the parking area for a bit of heat?

Children have not attended our events yet. I don't want to be the one to say yes or no. I'm not sure how others feel about it.

IMO, these have been adult shooting events...it gives us a once-a-month-chance to bs, curse, smoke cigars, and talk shit to each other. I'm sure no one would come out and say it, but I think we all want to keep it that way.

If someone else wants to comment on this, feel free.

What time is this fun event? I'm not gonna shoot but since I live about 2 miles I figure I stop by and say hello...

Dude, shoot. Why not? Unless you can physically not shoot due to injury or anything, you have no good excuses!! Usually myself and a few others are there by 9, and people start pouring in around 9:30 on.

Anybody ever bring their wife or is this a mans event only? Only asking because my fiancé wants to join in

Feel free to bring her!

I dont see why significant others cant come

There wasn't anything ever mentioned about this being men-only events. There was a post made a couple months ago that someone wanted to do a men-only event, but that is on their terms...not my event.

Guys can feel free to bring their lady's, and women can bring their hubby's! Even bring a friend. The more people having fun shooting guns, the more fun we have!

My girlfriend should be there...and I'm trying to get a couple girls to come as well :p