RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! January 6th at Clinton WMA

Thanks for the reply Drez. I am not sure yet if my girls want to come, but wanted to check be for I brought them and found out they would be not welcome. I can understand an adult event.

I also picked up my Rifle/Bow Hunting license today so one more to help cover us being there. I might bring my bow as well and fling a few arrows as well. I'll check in the morning if more people are ok with kids or rather not.

Never shot clays before either. My shotgun experience consists of static and mobile q targets. Quite a bit larger than clays. Not having high expectations.

You'll be alright joe just take some pointers keep both eyes open and keep shootin

I also picked up a box of clays and I have 200 shells. A buddy of mine is coming too, he's not a forum member but he is a hunter and has a browning featherlight which he's bringing. My fiancé is also coming, she has shot my handguns but never a shotgun so this will be new for her

Can't wait to steal your clays again yayo

Ohh we shall see my friend... We shall see... I smell a friendly competition coming on. Dude who has only shot clays one other time before these meets started (me), vs the world.

Ohh we shall see my friend... We shall see... I smell a friendly competition coming on. Dude who has only shot clays one other time before these meets started (me), vs the world.

Yayo I never shot a clay in my life until I went up against you when I shot my 2 then I stole your 1 for a triple guess its just natural chief!

Since there's that huge divit right when you enter the range, the trick is to drive over it at an angle...like not perpendicular to the ditch. If you drive over it at an angle, your front left tire will go over it first and give you enough height to.clear it when the rest of your car goes.over it. My car is pretty low and that works for me, but yours is lower than mine so I dunno.

Since there's that huge divit right when you enter the range, the trick is to drive over it at an angle...like not perpendicular to the ditch. If you drive over it at an angle, your front left tire will go over it first and give you enough height to.clear it when the rest of your car goes.over it. My car is pretty low and that works for me, but yours is lower than mine so I dunno.

Mines stoopid low

yge2u7e3.jpg

Had a great time today. Thanks for those that let me borrow their shotguns. Unfortunately Im horrible with names so I won't even attempt to thanks individuals. Definitely purchasing a semi in the near future.

On the way out, the guys setup in front of my car had two automatic throwers, one with a wobbler. Sure were sweet looking....