RecessedFilter

Which NJ shop has AR's in stock?

I will probably just call places before I start driving around Jersey wasting gas. Plus I won't have time to go until saturday soo..that limits me getting something by a lot.

I've bought from EBS before, they are nice guys. I will give them a call tomorrow. Paul at ANA is far from me but I'd drive down there as I know he usually has good stock and I've heard he runs a tight ship. I forgot about Lou's, I've been there twice and it was eh...high prices and just overall 'ok' experience.

I will not spend $1 of my money at Heritage Guild. I am upset with them for a few reasons, and I will be making a thread on that soon.

I was at cheyenne mountain outfitters in robbinsville (really hamilton) today around 330. Got there and there was a line of about 10 guys just waiting to even get to the gun counter. 3 of the 10 guys bought ARs while i was standing there. When i left the had 4 or 5 left. A couple colts and a couple rock rivers? not sure if they are called that but i think thats what he said.

I will not spend $1 of my money at Heritage Guild. I am upset with them for a few reasons, and I will be making a thread on that soon.

Do let us knownwhat your experience was.

They ve been trying very hard to be a local go to store in Hunterdon County.

My experience there was hit or miss.......never the same experience and sometimes a lot of attitude.

I was at cheyenne mountain outfitters in robbinsville (really hamilton) today around 330. Got there and there was a line of about 10 guys just waiting to even get to the gun counter. 3 of the 10 guys bought ARs while i was standing there. When i left the had 4 or 5 left. A couple colts and a couple rock rivers? not sure if they are called that but i think thats what he said.

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not sure where Cheyenne Outfiters is located but I will try calling them tomorrow. I am sure they willb e out of them, they are going like shops are giving them out for free.

I may just make it easy and order one online, I like buying locally but if it's going to be a pain or I won't find what I want, it's easy to click a few buttons and be done with it.

Do let us knownwhat your experience was.

They ve been trying very hard to be a local go to store in Hunterdon County.

My experience there was hit or miss.......never the same experience and sometimes a lot of attitude.

They should try harder because they are not doing a good job.