NJScott

GOA's Larry Pratt Schools Piers Morgan

Piers Morgan is just a reprehensible Limey bastard. I'm sick to death of foreign pundits being given their own shows so they can tell us what is wrong with our country. BTW, Mr. Pratt acquits himself admirably and is one of the best spokesmen for gun rights that I've heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FVQgLkbLjQ

I don't know what it is about the guy, besides his shrill gun-grabber persona, of course, that rubs me the wrong way exactly.

But I can picture him in another, long-ago life, wearing a powdered wig, a decorous red coat, pinching some snuff from under his nostril and commanding to an underling: "Put this rebel rabble at the end of a rope". LOL

I don't know what it is about the guy, besides his shrill gun-grabber persona, of course, that rubs me the wrong way exactly.

But I can picture him in another, long-ago life, wearing a powdered wig, a decorous red coat, pinching some snuff from under his nostril and commanding to an underling: "Put this rebel rabble at the end of a rope". LOL

Hilarious and spot on! He is a fop and an imbecile.

I think's it's the American spelling of the word "Fighting." Fixed easy enough by downloading and photoshopping I suppose. I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out.

I don't know why anyone would try to debate Piers Morgan on this topic. There is no convincing him, and only serves to fuel his fire.

He continues with his strategy of ad-hominem tactics against the pro-gun rights interviewee with name calling and condescending demeanor. He then spews dribble on how the gun was at fault, and how nobody "needs" xyz types of guns. Add a touch of how us Americans should be ashamed for owning guns, and the European way is the more civilized way to go... aka become sheeple loyal to your overlords.

I think's it's the American spelling of the word "Fighting." Fixed easy enough by downloading and photoshopping I suppose. I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out.

Did you fix it? post it up so i can post it to piers morgans facebook page!!!

It was long overdue, but watching the vid of Mr. Pratt going at it with this twit prompted me to finally join the GOA, throwing them some extra $$ for the long, hard fight ahead.

I've always preferred the GOA's tactics and stances to that of the NRA. If only everyone in the NRA were also a GOA member.

The real thing with idiots like him is when they go to some despot nation thinking there immune from the thugs get taken hostage and our evil bible and gun loving American heros have to die getting his butt out of there. Makes me sick every time it happens with these clowns.

Piers Morgan is just a reprehensible Limey bastard. I'm sick to death of foreign pundits being given their own shows so they can tell us what is wrong with our country. BTW, Mr. Pratt acquits himself admirably and is one of the best spokesmen for gun rights that I've heard.

I despise Piers Morgan...nothing else to say about him without getting myself banned from the forum..

i will not watch or listen to him and immediately turn off anything that airs him..the piece of *$#^&%#!@!

rotten @$%#$%# go to $%#^&%$# :wild: