Cam'mown

Thunder Ranch

I was in the east Brunswick dicks the other day when they had their federal target loads onsale and the young guy goes "sorry I only have the pink ones left". I say I don't care there's no difference. He told me some guys won't use them, one guy said they don't work in his gun lol :facepalm:

Agreed Ron.... It had everything I wanted on it. Love the hi-vis sight and the short stock. Paid $350 for it which I thought was definitely a fair price for all the extras it had. Picked up the Mako grip for $25 and the blackhawk sling for $12. Took it out last week and it ran great.

Only issue I had was that, not being a hunter or prior shotgun owner, I didn't realize there was a plug in the tube. Couldn't figure out why I could only load 2+1 hahahaha

Nice gun, I liked this once when I saw it - while I wound not pay any EXTRA for it to say Thunder Ranch I would not *not* rock it because of that either.

(Same deal with the Blackwater series, I'm not paying extra for Blackwater logo on a Mossberg but would not hesitate to shoot one if you gave it to me.)

As far as the pink shells, I'm down with the cause no problem. I am still swoll as hell I got bamboozled on like 3 or 4 100rd pk's of supposedly the pink shells for Breast Cancer etc.. and when I got home they were plain jane Federal target bulk packs, maroon colored .... And I got bamboozled. And of course when I tried to go back and 'discuss the situation' the person had never seen me before had no idea what I was talking about and not understanding why I was upset or loud.

So now I say forget the pink shells.