CageFighter

Saiga prices...WTF!

People are stupid. The damn things are not worth that much and nothing has been enacted yet. Dealers are jacking prices every few hours and people are burning holes in their credit cards. Lol what woot to see this. My grand kids will one day hear this story.

Defeated attitude. People think they are going to make a killing. I cant wait for the flood of cheap stuff to hit the market.

this is so true! the paranoia! whatch by February things will calm down, people will selling like crazy can't wait!

That’s cheap, I did not want to post the link since it may be against NJGF regs but if you look on GB there are two that sparked my interest:

From Auburn, AL

Saiga 223 16' Converted w/ AR15 mag adapter ak

Started at $1,700.00 or Buy Now at $2900

This one is from Freehold, NJ

Saiga 7.62x39 Russian Custom AK-47 AK47

Started at $1,249.00 Buy Now $1949 how did he arrive at that price?

EDIT: Typo

As I said before... Guns like that are potentially an easy target... All they have to do is rethink sporting purpose and get more aggressive on importation... Domestic produced guns are probably harder to regulate... But if its gotta be imported I'd be concerned...

Bought my 308 at Casos for regular price the other day. They kept their prices the same throughout. Integrity

Glad to hear that. Caso s is a nice bunch. Did my first ever purchase there......

When i was telling the old man that parking is hard to find he asked me........You DID come with a car i hope........hahahaha.....his words still make me laugh.........