CageFighter

Saiga prices...WTF!

Haha ray ray. Not that bad priced bejng brick armory and shore shot were selling other variants for 2500 a week ago and they sold. Gun broker un converted saigas are selling for that much to.

unbelievable. That's amazing

They seem to be over $800 in most places I've seen. I paid a lot for mine at Caso's but had the extra scratch and it was sort of a fear purchase. I figured they'd ban imports easier than banning domestic products. I had a little buyers remorse until I shot it. Looking forward to doing the conversion.

I was talking to a importer/ manufacturer yesterday... his shipments are cut in half, he has 400 and thats it to complete customer guns and doesnt know when his next shipment is coming..seems like imports have slowed down and the parts to make compliant are hard to come by. I see shipping containers full of them being a thing of the past and importationade harder.

I was talking to a importer/ manufacturer yesterday... his shipments are cut in half, he has 400 and thats it to complete customer guns and doesnt know when his next shipment is coming..seems like imports have slowed down and the parts to make compliant are hard to come by. I see shipping containers full of them being a thing of the past and importationade harder.

I think its funny this is a thread about the high prices of saigas and you are selling one for $1050.

I paid a little over $400 for my Saiga back in April or May the next time I was in the shop same place had them at $700 this was right before the election. For some one to ASK a grand today for one that is nicely converted isn't crazy. I wouldn't pay that myself but if you factor in they could be banned in 2 weeks if you want one bad enough you might consider it.