tony357

Unbelievable...4 firemen shot Rochester NY

Who the hell shoots at fireman?

A scumbag that shouldnt have ever seen the light of day outside prison as it is. He killed his grandmother in 1980 with a Hammer. He is the POSTER-Boy for "Prohibited Person"

Yes it is awfully coincidental that every shooter in this " year of the ban. " all bring a "bushmaster .223, semi auto pistol and shotgun".... Really sets the stage for the ban everything agenda the antis are pushing...seems a little too convent to me.... Just sayin'

Yes it is awfully coincidental that every shooter in this " year of the ban. " all bring a "bushmaster .223, semi auto pistol and shotgun".... Really sets the stage for the ban everything agenda the antis are pushing...seems a little too convent to me.... Just sayin'

I agree. Shame about those firemen. It's amazing that people can take advantage or harm people that are out there helping the community.

You know I said to my wife today when I heard about this that I'm being to feel like this is a secret group of liberals that are going around killing people with guns (mainly AR's) and being mortars for the cause. I know it sounds tin foil hatish. (made up word) but this is crazy.

Yes, they can be mortars for the cause. That way the issue will rocket to the forefront. Of course the missiles of the opposition will need to be countered with an Iron Dome of truth and righteousness. he NRA has some heavy artillery that can be brought to bear against any broadside from the antigun forces

You know I said to my wife today when I heard about this that I'm being to feel like this is a secret group of liberals that are going around killing people with guns (mainly AR's) and being mortars for the cause. I know it sounds tin foil hatish. (made up word) but this is crazy.

Yes, they can be mortars for the cause. That way the issue will rocket to the forefront. Of course the missiles of the opposition will need to be countered with an Iron Dome of truth and righteousness. he NRA has some heavy artillery that can be brought to bear against any broadside from the antigun forces

LOL Whut?

looks like NY has its scare tactic/reason to have an AWB. This event seems too strange to me, almost a staged event? NY needed a reason, and now they got one. Something doesn't add up

This shooting is our governments fault, I would like to hear what the NRA has to say about this shooting..

This is not the shooters fault either, our government gave him the opportunity to kill again..

This guy killed someone with a hammer and they let him out of jail..

I wonder if he was considered rehabilitated ?

Did they conclude his Hammer accidently went off ?