SHY_Veritas

Pinned Muzzle Brakes

So I know you have to have the muzzle brake permanently fixed to a barrel in NJ. I want to get a Daniel Defense barrel with a Yankee Hill muzzle brake. They obviously wont ship to NJ. Anyone know how I can get this barrel with the muzzle brake on it? Or am I SOL?

try rainierarms.com... you might be able to find the barrel you want and they offer muzzle brake pinning service in-house.

Of course, like any ar parts vendor out there, they are pretty slammed right now trying to keep up with orders.

So I know you have to have the muzzle brake permanently fixed to a barrel in NJ. I want to get a Daniel Defense barrel with a Yankee Hill muzzle brake. They obviously wont ship to NJ. Anyone know how I can get this barrel with the muzzle brake on it? Or am I SOL?

Why won't they ship to NJ? The barrel alone is perfectly legal, as long as you don't yet have the rest of the parts to build the AR. I added one to my cart on DD's website and got a shipping quote, no restrictions mentioned. If you do have the rest of the parts, have the barrel and brake shipped to your FFL/Gunsmith of choice.