Cemeterys Gun Blob

The Gun Owner Next Door

Building upon the listing of gun owners in the Hudson Valley that a newspaper printed up, which is discussed in this thread here > http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/43753-i-can%E2%80%99t-believe-it/, the very same newspaper prints up another article that goes hand in hand with their war on gun owners;

The gun owner next door: What you don't know about the weapons in your neighborhood

http://www.lohud.com/article/20121223/NEWS04/312230056/The-gun-owner-next-door-What-you-don-t-know-about-weapons-your-neighborhood?

Would I have bought this house knowing somebody (close by) had an arsenal of weapons? No, I would not have.

Remember, an arsenal is more than one firearm, and half a box of (20) cartridges.

I would love to know if someone next to me had guns. It makes me safer to know so I can deal with that, I might not choose to live there.

The discrimination war on us is coming......if it's not already here.

Hi my name is zoid and I am a registered firearms owner.

Next house.

Next house.

I haven't forgot about that M2 slip of the keyboard :) One of these days I will have the time to stop off at Amvets during the Militaria show and see what ya got.

My development has a number of LEO, Jax, NJSP, Sheriff (Ocean and Monmouth) JCPD, PAPD, etc. active and retired. My short street has 9 houses, 5 I know for sure are firearms owners including me. Those 4 weirdos are lowering my property values!

My neighbors know I have guns, I have been given some. MMMMMMMM do I still have that thompson? [just kidding]

King mike maybe? Oh no thats the national guard he doesnt want coming to help cause they have guns. No bullets but evil evil guns.

Have you ever stopped to think that Bloomberg kicked the National Guard out not because of guns, but because of money, then told all the people like you it was about guns?

NYPD has over 25,000 officers, including the same M4 machine guns, armored vehicles, swat teams, road blocks, etc. that the NationGuard has.

Ever think that maybe he kicked the volunteer, relatively low paid NG out, so that his bloated police force could make lots of extra overtime money during the crisis?

Ever wonder if that request originally came from the police commissioner and police unions, and Bloomberg simply buttered their bread?

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Perhaps I should start using the <sarcasm> tags again... Nah more fun watching some random guy jump on your comment. But no I never stop to think about anything. I just spout whatever is boiling at the top of my head. Any of my posts would tell you that. Should I use that tag? Nah why bother. Lololol

The guy above me served 4 years over in Iraq, has gun stickers all over his door, carries an M4 everyday at the nuclear plant, drives a turbo charged sports car.... Ohh no!! I'm moving ASAP.... It doesn't matter that I feel safe knowing I have someone trained in combat with the guns he has.... HE HAS GUNS!!!!! He could run me over with his sports car also!!

The guy next door to me has 6 cars. That means he's six times as likely to kill someone with a car. I'm moving. :icon_rolleyes:

Nope, because he can only drive one of them at a time :) I've argued this point with my auto insurance agent on several occasions.

If I am permitted to use duct tape in this metaphor..I can discharge four or five of my guns at once.

Have you ever stopped to think that Bloomberg kicked the National Guard out not because of guns, but because of money, then told all the people like you it was about guns?

NYPD has over 25,000 officers, including the same M4 machine guns, armored vehicles, swat teams, road blocks, etc. that the NationGuard has.

Ever think that maybe he kicked the volunteer, relatively low paid NG out, so that his bloated police force could make lots of extra overtime money during the crisis?

Ever wonder if that request originally came from the police commissioner and police unions, and Bloomberg simply buttered their bread?

Hey lady, what are you talking about?

Nope...what it does do is pretty much confirm the opinion i've already formed about you.....

Definitely not the case but more Of the usual trash from you. Just rhetoric and blabber with no facts.

Building upon the listing of gun owners in the Hudson Valley that a newspaper printed up, which is discussed in this thread here > http://njgunforums.c...99t-believe-it/, the very same newspaper prints up another article that goes hand in hand with their war on gun owners;

The gun owner next door: What you don't know about the weapons in your neighborhood

http://www.lohud.com...r-neighborhood?

Would I have bought this house knowing somebody (close by) had an arsenal of weapons? No, I would not have.

Remember, an arsenal is more than one firearm, and half a box of (20) cartridges.

I would love to know if someone next to me had guns. It makes me safer to know so I can deal with that, I might not choose to live there.

The discrimination war on us is coming......if it's not already here.

keeping this on topic.......................

at least some people are fighting fire with fire:

http://www.theantiliberalzone.com/2012/12/24/this-is-how-stupid-liberals-are/

I reside in a community with an inordinate amount of ex cops,ex military,ex firemen,NRA stickers abound and while the subject has yet to arise in polite conversation,I'd guess there's quite a bit of firearms in the neighborhood. I'm confident that if the occasion should arise perhaps a few, if not most would come to my and my wife's aid as I would theirs. It called being a good neighbor.

I think we've forgotten how to be good neighbors instead focusing on insulating ourselves from possible personal and financial loss by getting too close to each other,Shame. I like my neighborhood,we're old enough to not give a damn what people think but still young enough to enjoy each others company.