SW99

What range to go to tomorrow...

Hey everyone!

Going shooting with the wife tomorrow and was wondering what range would be good to go to. I will be taking my AR (.223) and a few handguns (.38, 40, 9mm, 45, etc) so some place that will accommodate all of that. I have my own ammo already for all of them, would just need targets. I am located in essex county, but don't mind taking the drive for something good (45-60 min drive is fine). Thinking something indoor (she gets cold quickly) and not the Bullet Hole as I've been going there for over 10 years and would like to try something new and different.

Thanks for the suggestions!

SW99.

For what it's worth, I stopped by RTSP yeaserday and it was jam-packed. I just decided to forget the whole thing and stop back next week when everyone is back to work.

Wherever you go, consider that they might be a lot busier than usual.

You make a very solid point. I know I work retail and its been chaos for the last 2 days.

Went to rtsp for my first time today. Got there at 1:15. Shooting by 1:30, but my buddy is a member so we were served before walk ins. By 2:30 it was nuts. 30-40 people in the shop and member line was 7 people deep.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2