dbldune

Ruger SR-22

are we talking rifle or pistol? sr22 pistol or sr-22 rifle. Yeah, kinda silly of them to name them both that way.

If it's the pistol,I think it's great. eats up the federal bulk ammo with no issues and it's accurate for a little bugger.

are we talking rifle or pistol? sr22 pistol or sr-22 rifle. Yeah, kinda silly of them to name them both that way.

If it's the pistol,I think it's great. eats up the federal bulk ammo with no issues and it's accurate for a little bugger.

yeah, good point. I'm talking about the pistol. Really fun to shoot.

I love mine. It's an awesome little pea shooter. I've shot a bunch of different ammo through it. Mine doesn't show any wear on the takedown lock. I also only shoot copper and will just run a snake through after 1000 rounds or so. I don't find myself taking it apart all that much.

Great...... I just bought one... Never saw any of these vids until now.. Im gonna assume no one has that problem to date ?

most of those problems were in the earlier productions. Bought mine in September and haven't had any of the problems mentioned.

I haven't brought it home yet but I'be got one at lous ready to be picked up. Damn NICS

Read loooots of positive reviews.

Hahaha me too. I bought my sr22 at lous firearms too and I'm just waiting for my paper work to come back. It's killing me that I paid for the gun and I have to wait a year and a day to pick it up!

I would like to get one of these, but I have to get rid of one of my other .22s to make room for it. Are there any in stock anywhere that anyone has seen?

I would like to get one of these, but I have to get rid of one of my other .22s to make room for it. Are there any in stock anywhere that anyone has seen?

I know Tech Ops International keeps them on the shelf. That's where I bought mine.