MarkWVU02

Stack-on vs. Liberty Centurion

27 minutes ago, njbody said:

Hi, I think you are making a good choice by leaning towards the Liberty Centurion 12 gun safe. Here are some reasons why I think it is better than the Stack-On 14 gun safe:

1) The Liberty Centurion 12 gun safe is made in the USA, which means it has higher quality standards and better customer service than the Stack-On 14 gun safe, which is made in China.

2) The Liberty Centurion 12 gun safe has a 30-minute fire rating at 1200°F, which is better than the Stack-On 14 gun safe, which has no fire rating at all. This means your firearms and valuables will be more protected in case of a fire. You can read more about fire resistance of Liberty safes

3) The Liberty Centurion 12 gun safe has Liberty's patented military-style locking bars, which are 4 inches wide and 3/16 inches thick. These locking bars are stronger and more secure than the traditional round bolts used by the Stack-On 14 gun safe, which are only 1 inch wide and 1/8 inch thick. The Liberty Centurion 12 gun safe also has a one-piece drill- and pry-resistant hardened door plate, and a proven relocker mechanism that locks the safe down in the event of an attempted brute force entry.

4) The Liberty Centurion 12 gun safe has a SecuRam TopLit electronic lock, which is easy to use and reliable. The Stack-On 14 gun safe has a combination lock, which can be harder to operate and more prone to failure.

5) The Liberty Centurion 12 gun safe has a lifetime warranty, which covers any damage caused by fire, burglary, or natural disaster. The Stack-On 14 gun safe has a limited warranty, which only covers defects in materials and workmanship.

As you can see, the Liberty Centurion 12 gun safe has many advantages over the Stack-On 14 gun safe, and it is worth the extra $49. You will get a more secure, durable, and fire-resistant safe that can store your firearms and valuables safely and conveniently. I hope this helps you make your decision.

Good luck and happy shooting!

I suspect the OP is no longer looking for a safe, unless he's now looking to upgrade to a larger model. This topic is 11 years old!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, DirtyDigz said:

I suspect the recent thread resurrector is a person or algorithm acting at the direction of Liberty Safe's PR dept..

It looks more like a phishing scam.  The hot link does not go to any website directly associated with Liberty Safe Co.

28 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

It looks more like a phishing scam.  The hot link does not go to any website directly associated with Liberty Safe Co.

This poster previously dropped a link to the same safe store in Nevada in another thread, so I guess they're spamming for a store instead.

8 hours ago, njbody said:

OK. But I just decided to express my point of view, maybe it will be useful to someone on the forum.

The article link I shared is located on the website of an authorized Liberty Safe dealer. Liberty Safe has many dealers, each with their own website in each location. If you need information on dealers, you can request it from Liberty.

or try find here https://www.libertysafe.com/pages/store-locator

Where are you posting from.  Your recent posts are not from NJ - and almost all are regarding Liberty safes...