Archon

Potentially just a glitch - American Tactical Imports showing $43 stripped poly lowers in stock again

These have been out of stock since before Christmas - I've been checking every day for two weeks.

http://www.americantactical.us/4590/detail.html

They showed up as in-stock this morning - I suspect it's an ecommerce engine glitch showing them in stock, but that didn't stop me from ordering a few. The ATI website will only ship to FFLs already registered with them. I already spoke with Frank at the Silver Bullet in Rockaway, NJ and his going rate for transfers is $50 per S/N. I read good things about his shop and he struck me as a straight shooter on the phone (he was as surprised as me that they were in stock)

Called them yesterday. They expect for them to be shipped sometime next week. You will get a confirmation email once they have.

Awesome, thanks!

I just bought a lower build kit from psa this morning, so i was hoping the lower would actually show up. Waited too long on it, they were 120 like a month ago got whacked 170 today. Oh well still not a terrible deal considering lpks are in short supply.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I got a shipping confirmation today. When i called on Friday the sales guy told me that everything was good to go and that he would bump me up to the top of the list to get shipped out but it still might be a week or two. Seeing as how it shipped the next business day, I would advise anyone that hasn't had their order ship to call customer service and ask how their order is progressing, maybe it will get you your lower a little bit quicker :)