Archon

Potentially just a glitch - American Tactical Imports showing $43 stripped poly lowers in stock again

anyone else get a shipping confirmation? i spoke to them had ffl fax again, ect. Still no word, gotta call monday.

I tried calling them yesterday bc i got a tracking # but isnt tracking anything and my ffl hasnt received them. Couldnt get anyone on the phone.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Actually, this must be FedEx, not UPS. When I enter my number is on FedEx website, and the shipment does come up - - originating today in West Henrietta, NY and going to Rockaway, NJ, which does make sense.

mine does not come up on the fedex website either. did you number look like this?

Your order has shipped.

This email is to confirm that part or all of you order ------ has shipped. See below for details.

Long gun

Status: Shipped 1/14/2013 via UPS Ground. Tracking number: 014701161025620 Description Unit Price Quantity SKU Price

ATI OMNI STRIPPED LOWER RECEIVER AR15 BLK

$43.95 3 ATIGLOW100 $131.85

bdomar going by FedEx website it was delivered on 1-16-13. Google the number and it comes up.

Well now I look foolish lol. I swear last night when I tried to put in in via Fedex it wasn't working.

This is rather disappointing bc I had asked my ffl if they came in (after they had been delivered unbeknownst to me) and he said no.

Edit: I have confirmation from ffl that the lowers were delivered. Good luck everyone with getting yours.

Well now I look foolish lol. I swear last night when I tried to put in in via Fedex it wasn't working.

This is rather disappointing bc I had asked my ffl if they came in (after they had been delivered unbeknownst to me) and he said no.

Hay it happened to me, they give a FedEx or UPS tracking # go to track it and nothing comes up. Google the number and there it is. One of the many mysteries of life, like put a pair of socks in the dryer and only one comes out.

I never got a tracking number or shipping confirmation from them. But my ffl just called and he said they came in today. Nice of ATI to tell me they shipped. At least i got them here.

Mine also arrived to Silver Bullet today. Picking it up on Saturday.

well at least we all got our lowers...now if my psa lower build kits would just get shipped...

Getting the run around hardcore from these folks. Called and asked the status, and when I was told there is a backorder on them, I had stated others who purchased at the same time as me have already received them he stated that it was impossible because they are backordered. He also said that the last "in stock" over this weekend was also an error.

This guy, working for a firearm company actually went as far as to say:

"I had assault rifles listed on the website that were clearly out of stock reposted by our web management company"

assault rifles :facepalm:

When i was in contact with them two weeks ago they had said the shipment was out the door the following week. I dont hold much credibility to his statement that he would send both orders i had pending together, but then again we will see. Seems to be a company struggling in the worst way with the volume of sales.

that's sad to hear RubberBullets, I hope you get your lowers soon.

I got my psa lower build kit today and put everything together this evening. I purchased the lower to do a lightweight build, and i have to say that I am pretty impressed with it so far, especially seeing as it was $43. The fit is very tight (which I prefer), much tighter than the lower I was using previously. I had read that alot of people had to mill out the plastic a bit to get the lpk pieces to fit properly, but everything from the kit went in quite easily right off the bat.

I still need to put on a rear sling adapter, rear buis, and a micro dot, but as it sits the rifle with an empty mag weighed in at 5.91 lb's. I am figuring that after adding the MI sling adapter, magpul rear buis, and a micro dot I should be right around 6.5 lb's, not too bad!

Both my Noveske and Adcor 16" ar's weigh in at almost 9 lb's with the full size dot's and magnifiers on them.