CageFighter

who has the SCAR 16/17?

I have one and bought it from them--it's awesome by the way. I bought two new 10 round mags off a guy on the FN forum, they were priced at about a 10% premium. I them bought 4 rebuild kits off of calegalmags.com with blocks to reduce them from 20 to 10 during the assembly. So I have 7 10 round mags.

I think they were getting a couple more SCARS from what I heard.

unfort, the 10rd mags are nearly impossible to get and I hate the thought of butchering a nice 20rd mag. I have afew from when I 1st bought my SCAR. I even sent a bad one to FN to fix and waited almost 6mo to repair. they wanted to give me a 20rd bc they were out until I told them about our 15rd limits.

The magblocks are quite a neat solution to the 20 round mag problem, no butchering at all. Pull the floor, insert the block, reinstall and viola blocked.

The ten rounders were a guy in a non-ban state who just wanted cash to buy 20 rounders....pure luck.

Pull the floor, insert the block, reinstall and viola blocked.

not sure how that is considered "permanent", see below. this is what drives me to buy FN 10 rounders when I find em.

Shane45 have been going nuts trying to find the "perfect" way to alter the mags without compromising appearance/functionality.

"Large capacity ammunition magazine" means a box, drum, tube or other container, which is capable of holding more than 15 rounds of ammunition to be fed continuously and directly therefrom into a semi-automatic firearm. A large capacity ammunition magazine that has been permanently altered so that it is not capable of holding more than 15 rounds of ammunition will cease to be defined as a "large capacity ammunition magazine." An ammunition magazine, which has been temporarily blocked or modified from holding more than 15 rounds, as by a piece of wood or a pin, is still considered to be a "large capacity ammunition magazine."

They have none... Was just there today. No ARs either...

any lurkers from Lucianos on here?

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

They said they were getting a couple more scars. You should call if interested or if you want to take ride down LMK and ill go with you, I'm on the way.

Devsadvocate I have a seal lower on order from the fn forum.

They said they were getting a couple more scars. You should call if interested or if you want to take ride down LMK and ill go with you, I'm on the way.

Devsadvocate I have a seal lower on order from the fn forum.

Any word on when those things will ship out?

Have a scar 16 being shipped right now, and have couple windowed fde mags being shipped to Midwest to be blocked and pinned. I can't wait to try it out in a week or two

If you dont mind plz send me a pm with place you purchased and price. Looking to purchase a 16.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

haha- my son called me from a gun show down in NC today, took me on a virtual tour. One of the guns we saw was a scar 17 for sale. Can be yours for the asking price of $6,500!!! WyndamW. Ar15 for $2600 and so on...No 223/556 of course. 30 rd pmags $60-75....

haha- my son called me from a gun show down in NC today, took me on a virtual tour. One of the guns we saw was a scar 17 for sale. Can be yours for the asking price of $6,500!!! WyndamW. Ar15 for $2600 and so on...No 223/556 of course. 30 rd pmags $60-75....

for $6500, u can have mine! BNIB, NJ legal, FDE (that way its more accurate)

it reaches $7k...i'll even throw in 10, thats right 10, 10 round FN SCAR mags! -haha

the 16s can be had @ $5.5K (also BNIB)

for $6500, u can have mine! BNIB, NJ legal, FDE (that way its more accurate)

it reaches $7k...i'll even throw in 10, thats right 10, 10 round FN SCAR mags! -haha

the 16s can be had @ $5.5K (also BNIB)

And he's serious folks

:facepalm: