Candide

Shore Shot Pmags 49.95

Just because you can squeeze people doesn't mean you should. I can only hope people remember the gougers when this hubbub settles down. I wouldn't be upset to see the folks who own Cheaper Than Dirt giving blowjobs in the street for rent money. They pulled the same shit back in 2008 too.

In a time where we as gun owners should be trying to expand the amount of people that own guns and participate in shooting sports, we're only turning people off with the inflated prices due to speculation and hoarding. some new shooter who might be interested in an AR platform cant get one because some people need 9 or 10 of them..then they see 5.56 going for stupid amounts, backordered till spring because people need to have 10 thousand rounds on hand.finally they see how scarce freeking magazines have become and those they find are 50$+.because people need 20+ magazines. We are only hurting ourselves with the hysteria..and these shops are happily playing along

I wonder what brick armory is charging or if they have any. I hope people do remember this when its said and done but I'm sure they'll go right back to the people who bent them over
i agree most people don't care. As long as they get what they want. My pops lives in Kansas and he told me his lgs has 30 round pmags for 18.00

While I can understand why you guys are upset about price increases, think about it from the retailer's standpoint. They don't know when they're going to get more product to sell. I've made that very clear to ALL dealers that I have no idea when I can get them more of my product to sell. So for all they know, what they have right now has to pay the bills for the next month. It's a very real possibility in the current environment. This goes for guns too. An added complication with the guns is some distributors as well as manufacturers have started to raise prices on the dealers which we in turn pass on to end customers. Side note: I have not raised prices to dealers for the mags I make. One distributor that I work with started charging $3200 for a SCAR16 and $3400 for a SCAR17. And in an effort to keep inventory turning and making money to keep employees paid and the lights on, dealers are buying those overpriced guns and in turn selling them for whatever profit they can squeeze out because regular replenishment is not possible for the immediate future.

Panic buying is driving this drought. People stockpiling hundreds of magazines and tens of thousands of rounds of ammo. One person snatching up 10, 12, 20 AR15s because he's afraid of a ban limiting his ability to own them in the future. And the worst offender: the speculator. The person buying low and selling high or buying now and waiting for a ban to flip whatever he/she has snatched up in an effort to make a handsome profit. Because of the insane spike in demand, the entire firearms supply chain was drained in under a week. A WEEK. Buyers created this situation and sellers have responded in what I consider to be sensible fashion. We don't know when we'll get more to sell so raise prices and make every last sale count as though the profit has to sustain us for weeks or months. No inventory means no cash flow but overhead persists and eats away at whatever cash has been stockpiled.

Retailers who cannot control their overhead or keep their operations lean hurt in the long run during these situations. Sure, they make a ton of money at the beginning but as I mentioned, without replenishment of inventory, that money will dwindle away and ultimately kill the business if not managed or mitigated.