mattio41

February 8th, Pro 2a Rally

So I saw on Facebook, www.facebook.com/2ndright a proposal to start a rally nationwide at all of the State Capitals about protecting our rights under the 2nd amendment.

Would you be willing to attend? I would, and I think we should get out there and protest. What do you say?

Lets start organizing, I have already started to post on my Facebook, and already have 3 going with me, and that was just in the past 20 minutes. I am certainly willing to help organize, but will need assistance also. If anybody here is members of th NJ2AS and can offer some help, please speak up.

I am in southern Monmouth County, and willing to coordinate an organize in my area. We should try to split the state into 3 or 4 groups to handle coordination better. Anybody else willing to take lead with me?

I'll have an AR and a sidearm on the Capitol steps in Harrisburg.  You might see me on the news.  For some reason they like to video me, even though I don't normally carry a rifle to rallies.  I think it's because I wear a suit and they like the handgun and suit.

Once they actually setup a tripod and camera 6 inches behind me, without even saying a word to me, and videotaped just my sidearm from about 12 inches away pointing the camera almost straight down.  And there were nearly 2000 people carrying sidearms, so it wasn't me.  Heck, they didn't even ask me to stand still.  I could have walked away.

I'm in Mattio

This is my first post.

I am so in. I totally got into this hobby at exactly the wrong moment.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Wrong,

You got into this hobby at the right moment.........

.....you are here because of interest in firearms and want to learn more, not dismiss "evil" guns like the masses.

Do join the NRA if you have not already done that

This link gets you in for just 25$ instead of thr regular 35$

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?campaignid=bonusgiftwy&EK=Y3ARPPBD&pubID=148.30&hid=20084050

Glad to see new people into firearms at the right time. Go over to thr new members/introductions and tell us something about yourself

If you guys come, I hope you will join us as we chase our legislators around the Capitol and lobby some for support, pin others down to commitments, and simply scare the shit out of some others. If this isn't normally your bag, you will probably pick up some skills.

And, there is carpolling! :)

One thing. There is a disturbance in The Force regarding dates. The official annual rally is here:

http://www.2arally.com/

We will be doing one sooner. But it is not clear if it will be Feb 8 or end of January. We can't get everybody out from a state this large on three dates in a six month period. Should be settled by the end of this week.

So open carry AR no problem at a govt building?

No problem. But you can't carry it inside. And it won't fit in their firearm check lockers, so I assume they'd walk you down into the basement to check it. I've never been down there. They take people down there when they run out of locker space for checking in guns.