mattio41

February 8th, Pro 2a Rally

Thank you mosin fan. Now, does anyone on here from south jersey have anything organized yet about maybe carpooling or meeting somewhere and heading up there. If not maybe us southerners could get something working. Feel free to pm me

NJ2AS website event - http://www.nj2as.com/EVENTS?eventId=605978&EventViewMode=EventDetails

Facebook Rally Page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/NJ2ARALLY/

If anybody is going from Eastern Monmouth County, I currently have room in my car..

I've signed up to come and am bringing at least one person. Two questions: 1) What is the Riverline? I have never been to Trenton (and never would go there but for this rally). Anyone have any suggestions on the best place to park/get to the rally coming from the North on the Turnpike? 2) Where is the ANJRPC in all of this?! I am an ANJRPC member and received an email on the 18 proposed anti-gun bills the same day they were announced, but not a peep from them about this rally. The NJ2AS is doing an amazing job, but don't state rifle and pistol organizations in other states normally play a major role in organizing these kinds of events? I hope the ANJRPC is at the very least contacting each and every one of its member clubs to push them to send a delegation. You'd think that the ANJRPC alone should be able to mobilize hundreds of people to attend.

If anyone is interested in carpooling from north jersey let me know. Conversely, if anyone has room in their carpool from north jersey, let me know as well (happy to be a passenger and chip in for gas/tolls -- willing to bring coffee/donuts as a bribe if you are willing to drive)

Cherry Ridge / ANJRPC needs at least 6 months to a year to make a decision on paper or plastic, let alone a bus trip to Trenton.

Well maybe that's part of our problem in this state.

I don't see why ANJRPC (or any other range/store/shooting club) can't get together a bus to go down to Trenton. Church groups do this kind of thing all the time, even with short notice. And again as I said above I'm not saying they'd have to PAY for the bus, just organize it and have people pay for their fare ahead of time based on capacity.

we need volunteers to help print flyers and deliver to them to your local gun ranges. I was at Shore Shot Last night, and apparently, they had no idea. Anybody, who wants a high quality Jpeg or PDF for printing, please contact me..

RallyFlyer_zps1a0032a8.jpg?t=1357312385

somebody try going to this link, and see how big the jpeg is. I originally uploaded it as a 10.5x7.5, otherwise, I will have to upload the PDF somewhere tomorrow..

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u434/mattio41/RallyFlyer_zps1a0032a8.jpg

you should be able to have an option for full size, where you can right click and save as