mattio41

February 8th, Pro 2a Rally

No, I'm not an IT guy. I work for an archive/shredding company and my route is in the business section of Manhattan. I should have clarified what KIND of truck I drive. lol I'm NOT in the food service business.

Who said anything about the food service business?

You don't work for Iron Mountain, do ya?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Yep and he just signed a law to have life long protection with the Secret Service. Now if I remember right, I thought that former presidents do retain Secret Service protection..? So why would he make it a law that he gets life long protection?

I thought to throw in the food service bit just to clear things up. I guess it wasn't necessary. :)

Anyway, yes, I do work for Iron Mountain.

Had a feeling.

I shared a vault under 5 WTC with their forerunner, Arcus Data Security, back in 2000-2001.

Good to have you along for the ride on the 8th of February.

Guys/ Gals

I spoke to Frank from the NJ2AS today, to inform him that I have obtain quotes for a 56 Passenger Bus to take us to Trenton.

The "North Bus" would leave the Bridgewater area and make a second stop at the Cheesequake Rest Stop and then go to Trenton.

Once the rally is over it would return along the same route. The approximate cost would be $20.00 for the bus with a suggested $10.00 donation for the NJ2AS.

More info on Tuesday night.

Yours in Freedom,

Iggyort

PS- Can someone take charge and arrange for the "South Bus " ?

Thanks Iggy, Count me in for the bus

That sounds like a viable option. At least we don't have to worry about parking down in Trenton.

Sounds like the best option, i dont imagine the parking situation being viable at all, if we get 10% of the results we are expecting it'll be swamped.

Bus it down.

At this point it looks like I'm leaving from the Morristown area (07960) with room for 2 more, but that could change. Morristown is near the intersection of 80 and 287, also 287 and 24.

My likely route will be 24 E-> 78 E -> GSP S -> NJTPK S

At this point it looks like I'm leaving from the Morristown area (07960) with room for 2 more, but that could change. Morristown is near the intersection of 80 and 287, also 287 and 24.

My likely route will be 24 E-> 78 E -> GSP S -> NJTPK S

can I let you know this weekend?

Yep and he just signed a law to have life long protection with the Secret Service. Now if I remember right, I thought that former presidents do retain Secret Service protection..? So why would he make it a law that he gets life long protection?

I think under Clinton that ended...

Dunno. I lived close to Nixon in his old age and I can confirm that condo was defended against nosy people by the federales.

Iggy is hashing out the details, i'm sure specifics will be available very soon.

Doesn't make sense to haul butt out to Bridgewater when the Cheesequake rest area is only about 30 minutes away from us in Bayonne and going against traffic compared to 78 or 287. I vote we meet there, and I'll even let Tango Charlie drive if he wants, LOL.

In the 90s Clinton signed a law that any President elected after 1997 only got protection for 10 years after they left office.