mattio41

February 8th, Pro 2a Rally

Doesn't make sense to haul butt out to Bridgewater when the Cheesequake rest area is only about 30 minutes away from us in Bayonne and going against traffic compared to 78 or 287. I vote we meet there, and I'll even let Tango Charlie drive if he wants, LOL.

who has the mini van?

Like I said yesterday, I've got a wagon (Rogue) that can fit four adults just fine. I'm willing to drive down to Cheesequake and pick up the bus to Trenton from there. If it sounds like a plan, hit me back. Figure on leaving Bayonne a good hour before whatever time the bus is leaving from the rest area on the Parkway.

Guys/ Gals

I spoke to Frank from the NJ2AS today, to inform him that I have obtain quotes for a 56 Passenger Bus to take us to Trenton.

The "North Bus" would leave the Bridgewater area and make a second stop at the Cheesequake Rest Stop and then go to Trenton.

Once the rally is over it would return along the same route. The approximate cost would be $20.00 for the bus with a suggested $10.00 donation for the NJ2AS.

More info on Tuesday night.

Yours in Freedom,

Iggyort

PS- Can someone take charge and arrange for the "South Bus " ?

I'm in for the bus ride as well, Iggy.

I got the minivan so I can fit 6 people comfortably, 7 depending on the size. We can go by Scott's suggested plan and meet at Longhorns and drive over to the NJ2AS bus in Bridgewater.

check your PMs, we're working on this

I'm looking for a ride from the SJ Deptford/Blackwood area... anyone willing to let me schlep along???? I'm good for gas money.... PM me if you're willing.

Might be best if you drive to exit 31 on 295, can get the patco into Camden then the riverline into trenton. What I plan on doing. Though substitute walking to patco instead of driving.

I've signed up to come and am bringing at least one person. Two questions: 1) What is the Riverline? I have never been to Trenton (and never would go there but for this rally). Anyone have any suggestions on the best place to park/get to the rally coming from the North on the Turnpike? 2) Where is the ANJRPC in all of this?! I am an ANJRPC member and received an email on the 18 proposed anti-gun bills the same day they were announced, but not a peep from them about this rally. The NJ2AS is doing an amazing job, but don't state rifle and pistol organizations in other states normally play a major role in organizing these kinds of events? I hope the ANJRPC is at the very least contacting each and every one of its member clubs to push them to send a delegation. You'd think that the ANJRPC alone should be able to mobilize hundreds of people to attend.

I was just thinking the same thing and thinking maybe I missed their memo I did a search here and found this post, but alas, nada about ANJRPC being pro-active (yet???) But no suprise there. Or Cherry Ridge maybe organizing something, anything!? They are the "flagship"range ffor ANJRPC right? If I'm mistaken someone please point me to the proper place. Prob just end up asking them myself tmro, see whats up.

I just received a text from my boss approving the day off. I live in Mt. Arlington (Morris County 6 miles from RTSP). I can take 3 others...4 if the two in the back don't mind squeezing...Honda CRV). Send me a PM if interested. I would request you meet at my house and leave your car here unless you are on the way and not much of a detour.

Joe

I'm looking for a ride from the SJ Deptford/Blackwood area... anyone willing to let me schlep along???? I'm good for gas money.... PM me if you're willing.

A couple of us are thinking about taking the train up. If it changes, I may be able to fit you in as long as you don't mind an extended can full size pick up and two guys that smoke.

I put in for the day off and I registered for the event. I'm just waiting to hear more about the bus from Bridgewater; otherwise I'll be interested in carpooling with someone (from Morris County).

I live in Morris county and have room for three others...PM me of you want a ride..

Joe

Shame on my fellow NJGF members who have decided NOT to come to this Rally. It's still 3 weeks away and I've already seen and heard first hand from crybabies that can't go. That is unacceptable. We are fighting for our rights, our lives and our freedom and you can't take one Friday off to meet fellow supporters of the Constitution? UNACCEPTABLE

SHAME SHAME SHAME

Shame on my fellow NJGF members who have decided NOT to come to this Rally. It's still 3 weeks away and I've already seen and heard first hand from crybabies that can't go. That is unacceptable. We are fighting for our rights, our lives and our freedom and you can't take one Friday off to meet fellow supporters of the Constitution? UNACCEPTABLE

SHAME SHAME SHAME

I completely agree Ray. If there was ever a time to take a stand this will be that time.

I agree Ray, we should all be going but not all can make it with their jobs. I am trying to trade my Friday to get it off and work that Sunday with someone at work, but if he can't I'm screwed and even calling in sick is hard at time in my position.

I'll be there if I can, but if not, don't banish everyone who can't make, especially being many of us are doing something every day or as much as we can.

Ya know, just sayin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk