mattio41

February 8th, Pro 2a Rally

Maks has been at SHOT show, which might have something to do with it.

Didnt realize he was still at SHOT. we shall see if anything happens when he comes back.

if you sign up with nj2as you will recieve some emails. but keep looking on the forum..

no i get those emails. I just think NJGF should send out a mass email to get everyone's awareness up about the rally. We cant afford to have people say i didnt know or i didnt see anything about it.

no it wasnt..... it was already breing worked on.....

not to said like an a hole but if it was being worked on the least someone could have done was tell us that when we kept posting and messaging mods and admins. by not responding made it seem like nothing was gunna happen. But whatever whats done is done and now we know we are getting the banner we need

not to said like an a hole but if it was being worked on the least someone could have done was tell us that when we kept posting and messaging mods and admins. by not responding made it seem like nothing was gunna happen. But whatever whats done is done and now we know we are getting the banner we need

+1

I don't know if there will be anyone there earlier than 10AM, I will be doing a drive by/stop in about 8:30-9, and will drop some foods of some sort off for the organizers if there's anyone there. I can't feed the thousands that will be there, but can get coff & donuts for the advance team, if they are around.

Last I heard the realistic number is between 1k-2k expected to attend, with the hopeful number being over 3k. This number is based off of NJ2AS bus attendance, including those who just registered to attend, along with promised numbers from NJ Tea Party groups, and conservative groups, who are also actively promoting the rally.

Shame on my fellow NJGF members who have decided NOT to come to this Rally. It's still 3 weeks away and I've already seen and heard first hand from crybabies that can't go. That is unacceptable. We are fighting for our rights, our lives and our freedom and you can't take one Friday off to meet fellow supporters of the Constitution? UNACCEPTABLE

SHAME SHAME SHAME

I agree wholeheartedly with my fellow Bayonner ( is that a word?)

There is no excuse for not being there!!!!

I'm actually taking an UNPAID day off to be there.

The only acceptable excuse is if you are in the morgue.

I am taking an unpaid day off, as well.

I will be driving in from Point Pleasant, I have a Suburban so I can take at least five more with me. I would like to leave by 8am. send me a pm if you want to share the ride

Fred

NJ2AS has added another bus leaving from Elmer, NJ 08318:

*** NOTE - this email is going out to EVERYONE, if this does not apply to you, please just ignore it. Thank you.

At the request of members of the Greenwich TEA Party we are adding an additional Bus leaving from 535 Daretown Road, Elmer, NJ 08318. If you are interested in taking this bus, PLEASE SIGN UP ASAP! Thank You!.

We will publish the departure time shortly, but estimate the drive time to Trenton IN TRAFFIC, and add 1/2 hour. More information soon. Register here.