mattio41

February 8th, Pro 2a Rally

Correct. Njpilot, silent service, SS's buddy and I were right up front. There was plenty of parking two blocks from the rally. Has no issues.

I went up Warren st twice, the Trenton PD had that blocked I went to look for something by the War memorial and a NJSP Ford Explorer was sitting there and you needed a permit to park in the lot across from that. and I went on the other side up Calhoun to West Hanover. I tried, I really wanted to go but I glad you guys had a great turnout.

Now work on getting the carry laws relaxed over there. There is so many great restaurants and store I would love to go to but can't if I'm carrying.

I went up Warren st twice, the Trenton PD had that blocked I went to look for something by the War memorial and a NJSP Ford Explorer was sitting there and you needed a permit to park in the lot across from that. and I went on the other side up Calhoun to West Hanover. I tried, I really wanted to go but I glad you guys had a great turnout.

Agreed, my friend and I drove up, left around 8 this morning(didn't want to get up 5AM for the bus out of AC, I worked until 3AM), got to Trenton around 9:30. We drove around for over an hour looking for parking and couldn't find anything. Police had a lot of stuff blocked off for some reason. We also got told we needed a permit for that lot, by the Trooper in the Explorer.

Oh well...we tried.

Great turnout considering the weather. My bus was supposed to be full but was half empty unfortunately. Ainsley is active on the NJ2AS and Gun For Hire Facebook pages. He was also a guest on the Gun For Hire Podcast. I've met him at NJ2As meetings before and a great guy.

I drove in from point pleasant. It was cold, windy, wet and miserable. the people there would have been there come hell or high water and I was proud to stand with them. any one who was there is definitely highspeed. the speakers were ok to excellent. glad to be home

Fred

Agreed, my friend and I drove up, left around 8 this morning(didn't want to get up 5AM for the bus out of AC, I worked until 3AM), got to Trenton around 9:30. We drove around for over an hour looking for parking and couldn't find anything. Police had a lot of stuff blocked off for some reason. We also got told we needed a permit for that lot, by the Trooper in the Explorer.

Oh well...we tried.

Most of us that drove parked in one of the MANY parking decks around there, a 5min walk away, plenty of parking.

I got there bout 1005, lucky enough to find a parking garage only two blocks over. Cut through the parking lot and the very cool ww2 memorial. Good turnout for the weather.

Some few very inspirational speakers. Thanks to the organizers and those that braved the wearher

post-3111-0-45260900-1360356150_thumb.jpg

Yea parking wasn't an issue. Parked 2 blocks away at one of the Trenton Parking Authority lots on N Warren street.

Weather sucked ass but what can you do. Would much rather have had snow instead of rain. I bet our numbers would have been at least double if the weather had been nicer. Nice to see a decent number of non-fair-weather supporters :)

Yea parking wasn't an issue. Parked 2 blocks away at one of the Trenton Parking Authority lots on N Warren street.

Weather sucked ass but what can you do. Would much rather have had snow instead of rain. I bet our numbers would have been at least double if the weather had been nicer. Nice to see a decent number of non-fair-weather supporters :)

Warren Street was blocked by Trenton PD when we tried going down it. They wouldn't talk to us, just told us to keep it moving.

Most of us that drove parked in one of the MANY parking decks around there, a 5min walk away, plenty of parking.

We made a mistake in regards to that- we drove a lifted truck up there. Would not fit in the parking garages. Doh!

I'm happy to see the report of 1,000 or more in attendence. I was up front to the right of the stage, standing with Iggy. Didn't recognize Millsan1 or I would have said hello. Spoke briefly with Pizza Bob and Raz-o. The bus ride was perfect and gave great opportunity to meet people, including Mark (Inactive Grenade), a new shooter...20 years old in fact, who is anxiously awaiting his FID so he can pick up his Mauser.

It was bone chilling cold but I'm very glad I participated today.

Thank you to everyone who made it out in spite of the weather. I was preparing to use the weather as a reason to call out of work and come down for the rally. Then, last night I was unexpectedly hospitalized.

I'm happy to see so meant people went.

*typed on my phone in a haze of morphine*

Ahhh, warm and dry!

Good turn out, some really good speakers. When's the next one?

The next one is any opportunity we all have to show people that we are "normal" guys and girls and taking that opportunity to educate, when possible.

IMHO

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Big guy. Beard. Jets hat. With the cute chick on my arm. Look above. Last photo I posted is me. At home. Cooking. In a bunny hat. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thank you for not wearing the bunny hat to the rally today!

I was there and saw a lot of the folks near me in the pictures. I was wearing my biker vest with my unit patches over my rain gear. Thank goodness for packable rain gear.

I had on my WWII overcoat and a big hat, was hard to miss. Only bumped into cutter one ray ray and a few others. Our bus was pouring out oil and crap all over the road on the way back which made a fun time including running the red light on 202 and blowing the horn lol

to all the guys that didnt make it because of the snow WAAA cry babies !!!!

There was ladies and kids , I spotted a guy in a cast on crutches and old people with canes >The best was a old couple, they must have been in there late 80's .

I noticed that old couple, was really awesome they were there.

There is an arial shot on NJ.com of the rally, if anybody wants to count heads and put the count devate to rest feel free , IMO is was PROB 550-750