mattio41

February 8th, Pro 2a Rally

Giant's Stadium-Bergen County

Montvale is the last exit on the Parkway 172 or 175, whatever it is.

Take the train. Secaucus Junction to Trenton on the Northeast corridor line. About a 70 minutes, about $30 round trip.

The schedule is on njtransit.com. As Mark said, there are a lot of people going from there. I am taking the train from Hamilton, so I may see everyone on there.

Not that anyone knows me... Yet :D

Why don't you jut take the train in secaucus. Might be fun getting a big group together and walking to the Capitol together. Where are you in that area John. I'm in lyndhurst.

I'm in Carlstadt. So you're meeting at the Secaucus train station?

Yeah NickJC has a crew coming down from his area. I think there's a train that leaves secaucus around 8ish. I plan on taking the train from lyndhurst and being in secaucus for whatever train everyone is meeting for. I'm sure we can iron it out as it gets a little closer. It would be great to march to the capital in numbers.

Ray - As of 8:30PM last night, I believe Bridgewater and Cheesequake are extremely close - so they should be rolling. The other buses have gained a few seats, but still need more for it to be practical.

If you plan on taking a Bus to the Rally - sign up now! ESPECIALLY if you are near Forked River rest area, or Montvale Rest area - they need more seats.

Guys :

I am ordering the buses and they look very good.

The official notification will come on this Site from the NJ2AS.

Keep signing up , so I can continue to order more buses :)

This is going to be some rally !!!! :):)

Just got an email from NJ2AS. They are extending the bus registration for a few more days due to demand. :good:

"Hello all,

The responses to the buses for the rally have been going well and more and more people are signing up to take the bus. Due to the high demand, we will re-open the bus registration for a few more days. Please register As soon as possible, so that we know how many more buses we may need to add.

Thanks,

Bob"

I'm in Carlstadt. So you're meeting at the Secaucus train station?

im in wallington. as it stands, the buses are still going. montvale is closest to us. take 17 to the parkway, look for the monvate rest stop. around 20min drive. next closest is cheesequake which is 45min or so. if you need, you can follow/ride with me to montvale. if the bus doesnt work, im personally going with 2 other board members to the train. again you can tag along

:Guys the 8:02 out of Secaucus will get us to Trenton by 9:24. There's also a 8:22 that will get us there by 9:44. Probably the 8:02 is the best bet. Let me know what you all think.

Agreed on the 8:02, I think that is the one we are aiming for up here.

group of 6 will be coming from princeton-plainsboro area... we will take train to trenton...train will arrive to trenton train station at 9:24... if somebody else is coming from our area we can wait for you at the trenton train station... we will be wearing NRA ball caps

Can we bring air horns? Dan got me thinking about having Boo signs to show our displeasure when Gov Twinkee sides with removing our rights to let a few long blast out of the air to simulate his blast of air.

He is my idea of a sign if you will. I am going to wear an el'cheapo orange hunting vest and use a sharpie to post some slogans and wear that on the outside of my jacket.

Question - Are we allowed to bring US Flags?

Wow, ... awesome.

To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. The only thing keeping me from telling them to Eff off was the fact that I was kind-of representing NJGF and NJ2AS. I don't want my mouth to be the voice of these groups. I let it go.

I stopped by The Heritage Guild in Branchburg today. I asked Sean, the guy in charge there, if I could bring some flyers in for the Feb. 8th. rally. His response? "Absolutely, we've heard about it and are thinking of having some of the staff attend. Bring'em in and we'll put some by the register and on the counters in the gun room".

It was good to hear they are excited for it.

Fellow Members of NJ2AS, NRA, FNRA, JFPO Etc. Think about the logic of the Bullet Hole not standing strong for the Second Amendmant. The fact that we like to provide for our family alone should make you laugh at any one questioning our support for the Second Amendment. All three generations of the Bullet Hole Family are avid in the shooting and hunting sports as well.

Ray Ray, Was the person who allegedly laughed you out of the store the same one who's handicap you mocked on this forum? You have maligned us continuously on this forum. Now you expect to march into our store and dictate our operation to us. I don't think so. WE will be posting these fliers. No one can look at the countless man hours and resources we pour into the support of our rights and question our dedication to the cause.

We at the Bullet Hole look forward to many more generations of supporting our rights as well as our shared love of the shooting and hunting sports and firearms collecting. We also appreciate everyones continuing patronage of our family business.

Jennifer

Fellow Members of NJ2AS, NRA, FNRA, JFPO Etc. Think about the logic of the Bullet Hole not standing strong for the Second Amendmant. The fact that we like to provide for our family alone should make you laugh at any one questioning our support for the Second Amendment. All three generations of the Bullet Hole Family are avid in the shooting and hunting sports as well.

Ray Ray, Was the person who allegedly laughed you out of the store the same one who's handicap you mocked on this forum? You have maligned us continuously on this forum. Now you expect to march into our store and dictate our operation to us. I don't think so. WE will be posting these fliers. No one can look at the countless man hours and resources we pour into the support of our rights and question our dedication to the cause.

We at the Bullet Hole look forward to many more generations of supporting our rights as well as our shared love of the shooting and hunting sports and firearms collecting. We also appreciate everyones continuing patronage of our family business.

Jennifer

Please Jen, what are you talking about? I walked in and asked if I could hand out flyers. They took a look laughed, and said to put them on the counter by the exit. Your acting like they know who I was when I walked in the door.

And I'm not the only one here that complains about your range, customer service, or attitude. If you can change some of those complaints, maybe you would earn more respect here. But, since you bailed on this forum because of said issues lets others to believe they are an existing problem.

Has anyone done...even a rough estimate...to gauge potential turnout....?

Kinda like picking lottery numbers I know....BUT.... It would be interesting to know...

Frankly if the turnout is not solid.....well.....doesn't matter I'm going...

Going by the bus numbers, 200

Going by the mass transit numbers, 100

Going by the driving numbers, 50

So, by my math i'd say close to 400?

It would be nice to put an extra zero after that, but it looks like that's where we are at right now.