mattio41

February 8th, Pro 2a Rally

Of course not. Bring the whole state!

If I bring the whole state we're going to do it like Washington did and we expect to get paid in Tomato pies ;).. I was born in Jersey and have only lived in America for 10 years. I have a lot of family still there and figure you guys could use the extra body. Does anyone know where we can park? or what the itenerary is?

I'm starting to think there is no organization to this rally, either that or no enthusiasm. Are we going inside to talk to the Assemblyman to ask for anything? Parking? I guessing 10 of us will be there and half will be from PA.

I'm starting to think there is no organization to this rally, either that or no enthusiasm. Are we going inside to talk to the Assemblyman to ask for anything? Parking? I guessing 10 of us will be there and half will be from PA.

No, we are not permitted use of the buildings. That was sent out in nj2as emails. Parking if you are driving is up to you, just like any other time you drive someplace.

Suck it Nemo, we are coming.

When you are coming into Newark Penn Station, look for me on the platform wearing a kilt.

No, not this time, But I will be wearing an NRA-ILA ball cap and NRA Jacket.

NJ OEM is activated....calling for crippling snowfall....are we sure this is on....leaving Vernon at 7am

Everything that I see on the news is calling for rain all day and the snow will come late in the day to evening. So its on for ME! I'm making breakfast and getting ready to roll at 7am.