mattio41

February 8th, Pro 2a Rally

Not to be a downer, but we need to start mobilizing people to go back to Trenton on weds 2/13 and Thurs 2/14; they've fast-tracked the first 24 bills into Assembly, as NJCK and Cemetery's Gun Blob (and others) have pointed out.

One of the speakers said that the rally is not the END, rather the BEGINNING of our 2A fight in NJ. We NEED people to go and fight for this.

More info:

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/47949-much-help-needed-on-213-slew-of-nj-bills-in-assembly/

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/47948-action-alerts-bills-to-be-heard-next-week/

Damn, maybe that idea of name takes with forum names would have been good to have. Good to meet ya

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ah man. You are one of the posters I have wanted to meet. Good to know we now have.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ah man. You are one of the posters I have wanted to meet. Good to know we now have.

Lol, I'm next to Frank across the table from ray ray by the way. See ya at the range or next rally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm dissapointed in the turn-out. I expected more than what we got. The last minute cancellations/excuses/crying/winning about not making it are disgusting. You not only did a diservice to your country, but you make us look bad. Shame on you if you couldn't make it for whatever reason.

Lol life goes on! And it's whining not winning chief; but I'm sorry my sick kids and wife with cancer are an excuse! I shouldn't have to apologize I say go fugg yourself!

I get this when I go to that link:

This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Turning on ourselves isn't going to win this war. We fight in the ways we are able. Some go to the rallies, some call congresscritters. Some donate time or money.

The important thing is we UNITE for our cause.

Keep the fire in the fight.

I get this when I go to that link:

That link is to a photo album on the NJ2AS facebook page. You have to be logged into facebook and also be part of the NJ2AS group page. If you're not on facebook you can also find them here along with pics posted by other forum members:

http://s1273.beta.photobucket.com/user/n2as-photos/library/

Although I was unable to attend this even due to work related issues, I do plan on attending the next SAFE task force meeting. I am impressed and thankful for those thatwere able to attend and stood in the nasty weather to support MY rights! I appreciate every single one of you! I wish I could have been freezing my butt off out there with the rest of you!

I must say I LOVED the signs!! The nail gun CCW one and the Defective gun were my 2 favorites! They had me hysterical!!

Again I thank you freedom fighters out there from the bottom of my heart for doing what you did today (or now yesterday) and can not awit to stand next to you at this one and hopefully the DC one in May!

Have to agree with what others have said. I got up at 4am, was out the door by 5:30am and at the Bus (Bridgewater) by 6:20. After playing the on the bus, off the bus, back on the bus game, it was great to be heading down. Watching Red Dawn on the drive to the rally was nice. Like others have said, it would have been nice to meet more of the NJGF people, but there is always next time. It was great meeting GlennP there. Overall despite the cold and rain the turnout was great. I'd go with a 700+ estimate. My wife joined me and despite being freezing and wet stood in there like a trooper for our rights. Now is the time for us to all circle the wagons. We need people to attend the upcoming hearings, write, call, annoy the crap out of these politicians until they realize they've woken the sleeping giant. Overall, this was my first ever protest, and I'm proud to have been there.

Something I was wondering... On a different forum I am on (ar15) there is a section where you can customize a shirt.... Any chance of NJGF shirts being sold on here? I would proudly sport a NJGF to one of these and then to have TONS ofthem in DC would be cool too! A way to meet up with people from here and find one another! just a thought...

Dont know if this was posted already, but here is a video off NJ.com

http://video-embed.nj.com/services/player/bcpid619329501001?bctid=2152593939001&bckey=AQ~~,AAAAPLMIP6E~,BRrRHTAljlHNUYJqhl35zLecZpp8wkKm

I see a few familar faces in the video.

Attended with 5 other members and see were in the back left side. I thought the rabbi was the best speaker and his message is exactly why I am a 2a protector... because I love life. I did not catch his full name so if anyone knows him please post it. That guy is my new hero.

It was cold and wet... I have not had the shivers in years. I admittedly pussed out at noon... needed some warmth. But am going back on wed.

I thought the rabbi was the best speaker and his message is exactly why I am a 2a protector... because I love life. I did not catch his full name so if anyone knows him please post it. That guy is my new hero.

+1

Attended with 5 other members and see were in the back left side. I thought the rabbi was the best speaker and his message is exactly why I am a 2a protector... because I love life. I did not catch his full name so if anyone knows him please post it. That guy is my new hero.

It was cold and wet... I have not had the shivers in years. I admittedly pussed out at noon... needed some warmth. But am going back on wed.

Rabbi Dovid Bendory - per the speaker list.

I think that was the guy for NJ.com

-623101a162da4cba.jpg

Looks about the right location

This pic was taken early, there were more than 300 by the mid point of the rally. Should have been 5K or more. Parking was not a problem.

I don't do rallies, parades or any other type of event such as this, but I did this one. Regardless of my busted up legs I stood there and endured the physical pain to show respect for the men and women who came before me who gave their blood for this right. We have reaped the benefit of their sacrifice and It was the absolute least I could do to stand in the rain and cold for a few hours.

I wish the street was open to traffic so that the general public would have seen us gathered. We may have gotten some of the general public to side with us.

My buddy and I hitched a ride with Bryan and NJPilot, Great guys. Thanks for the ride Bryan.

That link is to a photo album on the NJ2AS facebook page. You have to be logged into facebook and also be part of the NJ2AS group page. If you're not on facebook you can also find them here along with pics posted by other forum members:

http://s1273.beta.ph...photos/library/

Thanks, got them now. Funny, I was logged into facebook and I am a member of the NJ2AS rally group.

I must say I LOVED the signs!! The nail gun CCW one and the Defective gun were my 2 favorites! They had me hysterical!!

I'm curious where you saw the nail gun sign at? It's one of the 6 that I had but I haven't seen it posted anywhere.

I'm curious where you saw the nail gun sign at? It's one of the 6 that I had but I haven't seen it posted anywhere.

It said something along the lines of "This is the only gun I can legally carry in NJ" and had a picture of a dewalt nail gun! I saw it I think in this thread

It said something along the lines of "This is the only gun I can legally carry in NJ" and had a picture of a dewalt nail gun! I saw it I think in this thread

yup that was mine. Glad you liked it.