blksheep

Really none of my business but....

Ray Ray, did Joe get the boot? Faught too much with Maks?

Ask him if he still remembers where OBRPC is, haven't seen him in a very long time.

Why don't you two come down for Action Steel. They actually have a cool run and gun stage in the 50 yard pit for Knockdown. I've been using the Saiga-12 for it, he has one, tell him to dust it off and bring it down!

I was banned from a gun forum for protesting against the paid advertisers being able to troll the forums and solict business without being identified as paid advertisers. Seems that they never missed an opportunity to remind us that we are not prepared at all without their training. When you face stiff opposition for not agreeing to the need to carry a gun into your own shower because of a few newspaper articles about it and statements that statistics and odds are meaningless because if something was possible, no matter how unlikely, we need to prepare for it, from people who ignore more likely threats to their health and welfare because they do not involve using a gun, being banned is a good thing. :)