Vzguy

sgammo 9mm 124gr 1000rd $215 shipped

I think it's cool of them to limit it to 1 case. It lets people that just like to shoot here and there not get their fun ruined by the hoarders.

There prices have spuked though. . 30 bucks a case on 45acp and 40sw. And they used to sell that tracer 556 for 179 now 300ish

Just ordered a case. 22 left. Thanks for sharing!

Now I just need some more .45 and I'll be set for a while.

I bought 2k rds of their .45 over the summer when it was 300 shipped/case. Im assuming it wont be that price when it comes back in stock. I have enough to last me into the summer though.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Shhhhhhhhh... Aguila is a clean shooting factory load with nice brass for reloading and generally found at great pricing. I stumbled upon it seeking a clean shooting .380ACP FMJ for practice with my pea-shooter-when-I-can-carry-nothing-bigger CCW and to have the brass. Thanks for the link, the Mrs and I each just ordered a case a piece to hoard a little ready to go since I haven't been loading 9mm. Works out to $10.90/box if you also get the extra insurance (me and UPS have a love-hate relationship). 5 cases left!

If you dont mind me asking, how did you see this come back in stock? As another member pointed out its not on the site. Im also subscribed to their emails but i didnt get anything.

Again thanks for posting bc i never would of known.

If you dont mind me asking, how did you see this come back in stock? As another member pointed out its not on the site. Im also subscribed to their emails but i didnt get anything.

Again thanks for posting bc i never would of known.

I got an email from them, saying it was back in stock.

I just erased that email, I actually got one yesterday, saying Remington 115gr 9mm 500rds was back in stock, and I got another one about 9:30pm tonight saying the Aguila was back in stock.

I have ordered a lot from them in the past, and when it was listed that these were out of stock on the site i was able to enable a email notification. Probably back when the deal was about $202 shipped.

Now since its all sold out, I can not access that page to order. Access Denied.

So maybe their just giving us old customers a heads up on that special.

I got an email from them, saying it was back in stock.

I just erased that email, I actually got one yesterday, saying Remington 115gr 9mm 500rds was back in stock, and I got another one about 9:30pm tonight saying the Aguila was back in stock.

I have ordered a lot from them in the past, and when it was listed that these were out of stock on the site i was able to enable a email notification. Probably back when the deal was about $202 shipped.

Now since its all sold out, I can not access that page to order. Access Denied.

So maybe their just giving us old customers a heads up on that special.

Gotcha. I guess thats why i didnt get it, i didnt subscribe to know when it came back in stock. I have also ordered quite a bit from them. They seem to always have fair prices and ship quickly.

Yep. They are a great little company.

I would of posted the 500rds of Remington 115gr yesterday, but i received the email about 1:42am, and by the time i read the email, it was all back out of stock. The page was back to access denied.

If it comes back, ill post it.

Yep. They are a great little company.

^^^THIS!!!^^^ Sam is a great guy! I had a chat with him one day after there was a goof in my order vs. delivered (wrong gr) and said I was in search of some good factory load .41Mag with quality brass. The next he called me back and said he found some great .41Mag and the price was phenomenal. I paid for the .41 and he send the replacement and .41 on his dime plus a return label for the wrong ammo.

I sent them a quick thankyou for not gouging and they replied:

Unfortunately the price gouging on that ammo is just around the corner, for me to get it back and relist will mandate a $30-40 per 1000 price increase, as this sort of thing is running rampant in all levels of the industry right now

Thanks

sam