beaniam

Guns and Roses in Toms river?

I'm laughing at all the negative feedback about this place. I hope the owner and/or employees see this thread.

Yeah we've seen how "Constructive Criticism" in this forum can boil down to. I believe it was last year that Shore Shot asked the forum what the customers of NJGF would suggest towards improving the range and an all out bitch fest ensued. Ohh and then the nuclear fallout of them discontinuing the NJGF discount...duck and cover! :)

Yeah we've seen how "Constructive Criticism" in this forum can boil down to. I believe it was last year that Shore Shot asked the forum what the customers of NJGF would suggest towards improving the range and an all out **** fest ensued. Ohh and then the nuclear fallout of them discontinuing the NJGF discount...duck and cover! :)

Yeah I can see that. I know there are plenty of dickheads on here as well just like every other forum. Shore shot imo is great and has a great staff, just sucks you gotta use frangible ammo for rifles. When they're simply asking for suggestions, clearly they care about what their customer base thinks, but someone's always gotta blow shit out of proportion.

I went in there today and dealt with the owner, the lady and the gun smith.  Unlike almost any other gun shop I walked into I was greeted at the door!  I was kind of shocked actually.  They were pretty busy.  Kind of funny there was a couple easily in their 70's or better looking to get a pistol.  The gentleman wanted a revolver that the wife could shoot.  He didn't realize he needed a permit or that he could only get 1 handgun a month (he wanted 2).  He then inquired about the permit process and I almost fell out when he said "Shit we will be dead before they come in".  All in all I had a great experience in there.  The inventory was limited but the owner had no problem trying to locate what I wanted!  He helped me out and gave me a good price.  His ammo was cheaper than member ammo from shore shot (who i also visited today and couldn't get anyone to let me see a pistol from the counter because the young guy was busy opening boxes and trying on sunglasses which is no big deal I just went elsewhere).   I dont fully understand the negative feedback but hey I had a good experience, got a good price and now have a new addition to my family

im browsing his website and I am just curious about this section......

http://www.davidsonsinc.com/consumers/subsites/featured_items.asp?ID=1088&table=dealer_prices

NVM i just realized it is a host website nationwide and the ad specifically says banned in certain states and lists them... lol

The Davidson Website only lists their dealers with a storefront.

There are dealers that are not listed on Gallery of Guns (Davidsons) - I am one of them!

Even though I stock a lot, Davidsons won't list us (on that site) because I work out of my home.

Stopped in there last weekend. Place had about 4 people inside. The place is very tiny and had a small selection of pistols but staff was pleasant. Worker tried to locate a CZ 75 for me but told me that all his distributors were out. Did not ask about ammo supply and did not see how there prices were. Some of the pistols were marked a little high.