Krdshrk

NJGF Arms Race 2013

OK.. I'll play..

High Caliber Sales Mk12 Mod 1 on a KAC lower.. retro A1 stock, Leupold Mark 4 2.5-8 MR/T, GG&G bipod, etc etc..

I plan to add at least 3 in the next year.

Molon Labe

I hate those refrigerators with the freezer section on the bottem. You have to take out the stuff on the top to get to the stuff on the bottem.

Oh, nice PDW too.

I hate those refrigerators with the freezer section on the bottem. You have to take out the stuff on the top to get to the stuff on the bottem.

Oh, nice PDW too.

Lol.. that freezer packs a shitload! Its not that bad.

Never mind. Thanks! Lol

Molon Labe

Personal Defense Weapon

That's what mine are

Lol.. that freezer packs a shitload! Its not that bad.

My pops has one and it holds a ton of meat but it's all in one big pile. No real shelves for easy access.

I concede the title this year and from now on. Passing the torch. No longer will all my purchases be tracked here for a certain reason. No it's not the wife. She actually knows I have lots of guns.

Probably a smart thing to do. I'm sure you have your own reason, but it can't hurt with the current climate either...I know I stopped after the first one I posted this year.

I have a few on order, who knows when they will arrive.

So Far I have 2 polymer AR lowers and a Lone Wolf frame. I'm building an AR for the wife, one for my son (22lr upper) and a Glock 22 for myself. Funny that the Glock won't have many Glock parts.

On order I have a S&W M&P 9mm compact, a ZipFactory gun, a Kel-Tec Sub 2000, and an AK-54R.

This Henry .44 is on the way, so that makes 7. :B:):

Changed my mind and cancelled the order for the Henry.

Instead I bought a NIB 2008 Marlin 1894SS .44 Magnum lever action. Just waiting on the NICS now.

post-5690-0-88595500-1367875998_thumb.jpg

So far..

Maverick 88 shottie 12ga.. 18.5" security version

CZ 75b matte stainless 9mm..

Waiting on NICS for S&W M&P 15-22 and also S&W M&P 22 pistol..

So that's 4 this year.. I won't win with total.. Lol.. But there's time left in the year.. Heh..

How do you like the RO? I'm looking for my first 1911 and that's in the running...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I love it, especially after I replaced the grips with some slimline ones. The gun is perfect except for the sights. They are hard to use the way they come without any painted dots. The rear sight also cuts people who don't release the slide quickly enough.