silverado427

Go kart R1 yamaha engine

did that when i was a teenager with a friend of mine his father took it before we were done and we never saw it again..

it was a nice IT 175 we took the engine from. two weeks after, his dad gave the engine back and we had to put the IT back together. Belonged to my friend it was his pine barrons enduro bike.

Last summer I was at the Honda customer appreciation day at the motorcycle dealership in Metuchen and the Rutgers University mechanical engineering students built an awesome cart using a 2011 CBR 600RR engine, its was unbelievable. The attention to detail and craftsmanship was perfect. But it helped that they had mega bucks of sponsorship.

That looks fun as hell...until you hit a dog, rabbit, deer.

Or a pot-hole and cartwheel under a semi. The one turn where the road pulled him onto the shoulder should be enough to let any sane person know that is pretty freakin' dumb to do on the street.

my friend lives in nc and builds nascar frames for a living. when he first moved down the he has a cbr600 motor and bought a rolling quad frame...

he cut it up reinforced the frame and mounted the motor in the quad and man that thing was sick. i only rode it on his street so it was only like 1st and part of second but that thing ripped let me try to find the video i put the video on youtube and everyone was talking shit about how we ride like girls and stuff but really where were we going to ride in to really open it up lol

Last summer I was at the Honda customer appreciation day at the motorcycle dealership in Metuchen and the Rutgers University mechanical engineering students built an awesome cart using a 2011 CBR 600RR engine, its was unbelievable. The attention to detail and craftsmanship was perfect. But it helped that they had mega bucks of sponsorship.

I'll have to ride my cbr down next year, i had no idea about this.