CageFighter

to sell or not to sell???

im looking into getting a new Elcan for my SCARs and was concidering letting go of my (2) BNIB Saiga 762x39. Not sure if this is the right time to do it or if I should keep them incase of a ban. I already have a bunch of AR lowers and would want a nice bolt gun for long range & shotgun for HD. Any thoughts? Again, I would only get rid of the rifles to buy an optic.

Well now is the time to sell at a premium. Sell one and keep one.

Back in the 90s I built my collection off of good ol' Bill feeling people's pain. I'd buy three or four of a particular gun, he'd have a press conference, bite his lip or his Justice Department would shoot some back-woods folks or burn up a church and I'd sell two or three of them on Gun Broker for three times what I paid for them. I miss Bill.

Do you miss the converted Saiga I bought from you a few years ago? I used it once, then traded it with another fellow forum member here, and I think he has now sold it. If I still had it, I would SELL IT TOO! Take the money and run! If they don't get outlawed you will buy four at the price you can get for your two.

I have a beautiful Arsenal AK74...a masterpiece. Thinking of selling to get the money.

if its a masterpiece, then id keep it.

mine are unconverted and these people are paying $700+ for them.

I am only interested in selling bc the optic is $2k! (I want TWO of them)

Everyone says they will regret if they sell something that then gets banned, but at the same time, there are quite a few people selling most of their collection before any of this ban stuff could happen to make back all their money and some.

If you have 3 AR's let's say, and hold back on selling them, you're stuck with them forever. No selling them, no getting your money back or maybe a little more, nada zip nothing. Of course depending on if and what gets passed.

I'd sell one and keep the other.