MidwestPX

Please stop asking about backorders or ETAs

Your guess is as good as mine. I'm not backordering anything. Please stop asking. I am no longer responding to PMs or emails asking about backordering products or when I expect more in.

As soon as I know when I will have more of something in, I'll post or make it available in my webstore. I make my living selling things so it's in my best interest to a) make it available as early as possible and b) let it be known that I have it so trust me, I'll be prompt in letting folks know about what's coming and when.

When the customer is the problem, find a new line of work.

I think this was more of a courtesy to his customers here on the Forum, rather than a complaint. He's a forum vendor and nave have seen a complaint from anyone that has done business with them, actually just the opposite.

When the customer is the problem, find a new line of work.

I posted it because I am usually very prompt with responding to emails and PMs however given the current situation, it's becoming increasingly difficult so rather than folks feel like the customer service is being neglected, I'm letting it be known that I've had to make a change and why.

Hey Ty, i feel for you... as this is your primary source of income when you have no stock you have no sales :(

hope things ease up as im hoping the panic buyers are broke now and will let regular buyers enjoy the sport they love so much.

Keep us in the loop via your forum or mailings on statuses!

thanks

steve

Hey Ty, i feel for you... as this is your primary source of income when you have no stock you have no sales :(

hope things ease up as im hoping the panic buyers are broke now and will let regular buyers enjoy the sport they love so much.

Keep us in the loop via your forum or mailings on statuses!

thanks

steve

No worries. I'm blowing through hundreds of lowers right now so sales are still brisk. I'd just like to be able to actually get these mags going and dig my way out from the thousands of mags that have been backordered. I HATE being behind the eight ball but it's some small consolation that it's not my fault

So you do have lowers or you don't have lowers? Your web site shows them all out of stock? Sorry, if I am not allowed to ask this, not trying to be a smart ass, but I would like to pick up a couple of reasonably priced lowers.

I'm working on having a steady supply of them. The several hundred I initially put up sold out in about 22 hours. I should have another 250-500 in the next couple weeks.

Can I buy those mags back from you? :laugh:

LOL