AS350Driver

USPSA CJRPC 1-13-13

you have all your other stuff in order? belt / holster / moonclip holder / ammo ?

I only have reloads for ammo, and won't shoot them out of someone else's gun. If you were offering? I'll shoot production one more time. I'd like to get some practice with a revo prior to shooting it in a match.

I only have reloads for ammo, and won't shoot them out of someone else's gun. If you were offering? I'll shoot production one more time. I'd like to get some practice with a revo prior to shooting it in a match.

Understood.

Nick shoots my gun, but if he blows it up he has one to replace mine with, lol

Let me be a bit more dire.

Set up starts at 8am. Registration starts whenever I've got someone to build each stage, or when I am done building my stage. I got all of 2 submissions for stages this month. It is 5 stages. If we register late, we start late. Sunset is about 4:45pm. If we run past 3:30 you get a DNF for what you haven't shot yet. Squads will be no bigger than 12 a piece if we have 5 squads. Thus we are limited to 60 people. The more people that get out there and build the better the chance we are rolling by 11 and will make the time limits. People building stages get first dibs on registration.