fatty

Winchester M22

Anyone have experience with this .22lr ammo running through a 10/22 or pistol? Ive read some pretty positive reviews online and picked up a box.

Hopefully ill have a .22 pistol soon so I wanted to see if any of guys had used this ammo with any success.

Anyone have experience with this .22lr ammo running through a 10/22 or pistol? Ive read some pretty positive reviews online and picked up a box.

Hopefully ill have a .22 pistol soon so I wanted to see if any of guys had used this ammo with any success.

Where'd you find this stuff in stock... Been looking everywhere

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Dicks in paramus has the 2k round cans. IIRC it was $110 ($0.055/rd).. I can live with that lol. I hear M22 ammo is very clean burning too.

I couldnt find federal bulk anywhere... that was my first choice since its so cheap.

Dicks in paramus has the 2k round cans. IIRC it was $110 ($0.055/rd).. I can live with that lol. I hear M22 ammo is very clean burning too.

I couldnt find federal bulk anywhere... that was my first choice since its so cheap.

If you need it now and that's all you can find at that price, fine, but remember this when all the buying craziness is over and stock up like you should and be able to weather these things in the future. figured people would have remembered 2008..

Its not clean at all.. had to clean my 15-22 after every use. Now that I run federal I clean every other. Nevet had a problem with clogging though. I just got a 2150 rd ammocan full of federal bulk for 110 shipped be on the look out for it.

I've got it running exclusively through my Bushmaster carbon 15/22 and it runs without hiccups. The Bushmaster is notoriously finicky with ammo, and it is fine with this. I've run it with my S&W M&P22 pistol as well with no issues. Probably gone through a couple of bricks on the Bushmaster over 2 years and it's got no clogs whatsoever.

Its not clean at all.. had to clean my 15-22 after every use. Now that I run federal I clean every other. Nevet had a problem with clogging though. I just got a 2150 rd ammocan full of federal bulk for 110 shipped be on the look out for it.

Wow I thought federal bulk would be much cheaper...

Wow I thought federal bulk would be much cheaper...

I usually have picked up Federal Bulk when it's on sale so I average .03 a round, anything more than that hold out till it's on sale again, but it's just too easy to stock up on when you see sales..