Scrap

Zastava PAP

A few questions

HAs anyone found mags or is in need/want of mags? I think I might have found a source of magazines, I will report back but I am looking so see if there is any interest if I can get a bunch of them (Single stack 10 round , what I believe to be factory magazines).

Also how is everyone liking theirs? I have one (Well gave it to my Dad for his bday) but it has basically been a safe queen and showpiece for him and it's not seen the range really much. He kind of just shows off to his friends what he got from me. I had bought myself one as well at the same time, but my pup needed a ton of expensive tests and I had to sell it and other stuff for immediate cash for the vet bill. I remember at first everyone loved them but htne a ton of people started selling theirs off ... some because it was not really convertable or so easy to change stock and pistol grip... How are they running for the people who actually use theirs?

And does anyone have one they want to get rid of, I would consider it... If anyone has a brand new wood stock I would definitely take it on general principle, if anyone else has one let me know, Thanks

I think ppl sell them shortly after buying them because they realize 1- it's single stack and 2 - it's work to open up the.mag well to accept regular double stack mags.

They are very nice and well made though. They shoot great in my experience. Kind of just sucks your limited to 10rd single stack.mags that are hard to come by.

Dude there is a LONG story probably still on this forum a few times of how I tried to getand was promised by the president of Zastava a set of wooden furniture for our PAP and could not. That is BEAUTIFUl, the nicest wood on AKs you can find IMHO.

I am serious, I contacted Zastava directly, the email went to their president etc. I explained I wanted really bad the wooden furniture for my police captain Dad, I bought two PAPs and one was a 60th bday present, it was important to him- the president had his person sent me back an email telling me how thoughtful my compliments on their products and how happy they were to hear from a fan and customer in NJ etc. And not to worry they'd make arrangements to send me a wooden thumhole stock and forend set on them, soon enough. In a few weeks you'll get another email from us to ask your details for sendingit to you.

Never heard from them again, never responded again over the next 3 years and 3-6 emails in that time.

SUCKS because they REALLY ARE about the nicest AK furniture you can find , it makes it a great rifle to own, just a classic RIFLE , rather than a beater AK with wood.

if I can do factory mags for $30 would anyone want ? I might be able to do this but I have to buy alot therefore sell them to everyone here and I jsut don't really wanna get stuckl

$30 is out of range for me. I have enough, but wouldn't mind picking up a couple more.

I've seen these for $19.00, but don't know how they compare to the ones you saw.

https://www.buymilsu...nd-p-42802.html

those look pretty standard to me? no? I looked at that page two years ago when they had advertised WASR -10 single stack mags for the PAP, I remember now, because I called and said I wanted them for my Dad for Christmas presents etc. how I got him the PAP also etc. etc. and the guy said Okay call me on monday and I will have some for you, and I said ,yeah but your website says you have some now, he said oh we really don't , but I am getting a shipment call me up, well they never got anymore, and then shortly after people on various forums started bragging how they got their WASR10 mags for the PAP and they were set but no one else would ever get any etc cause the guy said they was all sold out.

However they are listed as more expensive than the brand new factory mags, granted its metal but its milsurp eastern european metal, I'll take lesser expensive brand new factory mags thank you. Imma check that out thanks.