ogfarmer

Piers Morgan's Anti-Gun Argument Destroyed In Reality Check

Piers Morgan's Anti-Gun Argument Destroyed In Reality Check

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRJ0ls_W9XM

"Makes you wonder if England is such a wonderful place, why is Piers Morgan living here. Oh right the taxes, and crime."

"Where does this non citizen get off sticking his fargin nose all up in our business? If an American went to any other country and started spewing crap against the founding documents of that country he would be killed for treason, period. Or spend the rest of his life in a hole. Do non citizens get to benifit from our 1stA? He needs to go back from where he came."

These quotes are not my words but was thinking the same thing.

You know if we went to England and starting spewing BS about their government you would get arrested.

This ALex Jones is embarassing to the gun community. I would NOT want this guy representing legal civilian gun owners, or me...because in my experience, most of us are nothing like this guy.

It never fails the media does this on purpose, and puts people like this guy on tv so they can make us look bad.

Problem is the libs hate Fox or Faux News (as they call it) so no matter who I try to show it to, they will automatically dismiss it.

that's not on fox news, it's on a local network.

A better question would be, who would have this legit news reporter on their national show?