CJR

Can I sell my BB and pellet guns at a Gun for cash program since NJ Gun Laws considers them a real a"firearm"

If NJ Gun laws consider a BB gun or Pellet gun a "Firearm" (same as a 9mm, 257, 45 etc.) ..

Can I turn them in for cash when a town offers the cash for guns program?.....

Yes, you can. The recent Camden County gun buyback in Camden city was giving $25 for BB-Pellet guns.

I would never participate in one of those "Cash for Guns" programs, I'd rather give them away to friends and/or family...I was just curious to see if the state of NJ would take them as "firearm" and to see if I was the only one that thought it was ridiculous ...it def. defeats the cause and is contributing to the government agenda to disarm it's citizen with the "programs"....

I don't want to participate in one of those just wondering how to get rid of it with out going to one of those (evil) buy back things

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You can post it in here on the forum, we have a place for that, just take a quick look at the rules for posting in that section first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To be honest I actually considered it too, I have an old Crosman air-rifle that was cream of the crop when I turned like 13 , shot 755 fps and had bb capacity and single shot pellet capability... but i have not touched it in 15 years probably. Also have a paintball gone that hasn't been touched in 12 or so years. I thought, 250 + 250 = 500, theres an Aimpoint Pro and mount for the new S-12 ... but then i saw it was 25 for pellet guns and who knows if they will take the Paint ball gun as (OTHER Guns) ... so its not even worth it to me, for 25 bucks I'd just keep it on general principle... 25 bucks isnt even a box of .308 for my Remington 700.

its called an F2 Illustrator. It was an old classic, was one of the first famous autoloading guns, "semi automatic' was $200 when all the guns were $100. I got it because while i initially bought a junky gun- the star of our wrestling team when Iwas a freshman, he was a Junior, he had an F2 Illustrator and I wanted to be like him and hang with him etc. so I had to get one. Now shortly after I got it, the popular Spyder and AutoCockers/Mini Cockers and even Tippmmann's took over but I had the classic F2 Illustrator. I got two tanks, a case, etc, spare parts, but as I have said, its been since like 96 maybe since I used it, if it didn't work I woudn't remember how to mess with it.