Sign in to follow this  
Cemeterys Gun Blob

Jersey City Mayor Wants a AWB

Looks like Mayor Chug-a-Lug of Jersey City is decrying guns as a national problem that needs a national cure. But he says he doesn't want to take guns away from, you know, hunters......

[Mayor Jerry' Chug-a-Lug'] Healy stressed that the city doesn’t “want to take guns from hunters,”

http://www.nj.com/jjournal-news/index.ssf/2013/01/on_cnn_jersey_city_mayor_calls.html

Healy is a piece of crap. I'm already involved in campaigns to get him thrown out of office based on his (outrageous, pathetic, disgusting lack of) response to Sandy.

One more reason.

Supporting Fulop? He's just as anti gun as Healy.....and as a Marine, the things he says about firearms makes me wonder......

Supporting Fulop? He's just as anti gun as Healy.....and as a Marine, the things he says about firearms makes me wonder......

I've never understood this automatic assumption that just because someone was in the Military they are automatically "Gun Guys" I have news for you.. a LOT of .Mil guys are just like Cops..they know THEIR weapon..and basic familiarity with some of the others they may have in their squad, but that's about it. of course some of them will TELL you that anyone who hasnt been in the .Mil doesnt know crap...while calling a Tek-22 a "Fully Automatic Uzi".

He'll probably get hammered and forget everything he said. Seriously i don't think I've ever seen this guy sober and have met him on at least 2 dozen occasions.

Yeah, THIS is the guy I want involved in the gun rights/gun control discussion:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/23/nyregion/23mayor.html?_r=0

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

The same guy that got drunk down the shore and fought it out with the police? He's got a violence problem, not us.

True. He would fail two questions on the 4473. He has been convicted of a dp offense and has a dependency on alcohol. Another guy who shoulddget his own house in order before worrying about everybody else. He should have been gone long ago

I know what you mean... but every politician in JC is going to be anti-gun. And since they're both anti-gun, I at least want one who pretends to care about his constituents.

A dp offense? Maybe a double penetration is what he needs. Lol... ;)

True. He would fail two questions on the 4473. He has been convicted of a dp offense and has a dependency on alcohol. Another guy who shoulddget his own house in order before worrying about everybody else. He should have been gone long ago

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

The same guy that got drunk down the shore and fought it out with the police? He's got a violence problem, not us.

no no noooo that was ALL the cop's fault...just ask Drunkypants, he'll tell you the whole story..... From what i understand the look on his face as he was Screaming "You cant arrest me Im the mayor of Jersey City" and the ranking guy from BBPD leaned over and said... "Well now peaches...you arent IN Jersey City right now...ARE YOU?" was rather priceless.

Priceless indeed...it's nice when those that are high and mighty get knocked down a few pegs

he didnt..he just spun it his own way..never EVER admitted being at fault, and IIRC even tried to sue the officers civilly