KPAYNE8813

usana shooting range

Welp ladies and Genletmen.. signed up today. Was at the meeting, Skip is a pleasure, and then proceeded to retrieve my Fiance.. then proceeded to expend rounds of lead with max kinectic energy..

Heres some highlights...

85906540714175579671419.jpg

Me, and my .40 PX4

60720102006977645142656.jpg

The little ladie with the Px4

She admits Im a much much better shot, so she will just have to strive to practice. She is awaiting her FID and PP

Welp ladies and Genletmen.. signed up today. Was at the meeting, Skip is a pleasure, and then proceeded to retrieve my Fiance.. then proceeded to expend rounds of lead with max kinectic energy..

Heres some highlights...

85906540714175579671419.jpg

Me, and my .40 PX4

60720102006977645142656.jpg

The little ladie with the Px4

She admits Im a much much better shot, so she will just have to strive to practice. She is awaiting her FID and PP

Welcome aboard! Work on the little ladies shooting form and she'll make significant improvement quickly. Yep, I'm an instructor.

The property is for sale again. When Skip sold USANA before he threw the members under the bus. Then he got the property back when the new owners couldn't make the mortgage he was holding. A lot of those members that left never came back...guess they figured that getting burned once is enough.

The property is for sale again. When Skip sold USANA before he threw the members under the bus. Then he got the property back when the new owners couldn't make the mortgage he was holding. A lot of those members that left never came back...guess they figured that getting burned once is enough.

Do you only make post trashing Skip and USANA? As I asked before are you one of the neighbors That complained about "automatic fire"? Do you know for certain it's for sale ? Because I will surely find out at Wed. meeting. Are the members you are talking about the 40 something police depts. that could no longer qualify there after the township suddenly decided a variance was needed after 30 some odd years?

Ouch, looks like the little lady is going to get her thumb smack pretty good with the slide

SJSC is having a 3 gun shoot this weekend, is anyone else going to that?

I can confirm that it's up for sale - I saw an online realtor listing for the property.....

http://www.homes.com/listing/170561072/224_Sand_Bridge_Rd_ELMER_NJ_08318

Ohh how I would love to buy it and add a motocross park and off road vehicle area. Add a scenario paintball area with buildings and mini towns.

Ohh I can dream right?

Ohh how I would love to buy it and add a motocross park and off road vehicle area. Add a scenario paintball area with buildings and mini towns.

Ohh I can dream right?

they used to do paintball but because of zoning issues they had to stop

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

They're not trying to shut it down. The township stopped allowing the police to use the range along with the Boy Scouts, hunters education courses and any type of competition shooting. We're just trying to get this stuff reinstated. Come to the meeting if possible, Skip's sure to put on a show.

Do you only make post trashing Skip and USANA? As I asked before are you one of the neighbors That complained about "automatic fire"? Do you know for certain it's for sale ? Because I will surely find out at Wed. meeting. Are the members you are talking about the 40 something police depts. that could no longer qualify there after the township suddenly decided a variance was needed after 30 some odd years?

How is stating a fact trashing anyone? Yes, USANA is for sale again. It has been for awhile. Plenty of us would have liked to have known when it was for sale before. Its only right that new members know all the facts. Looks like Skip isn't sharing that little tidbit. Thats all.

How is stating a fact trashing anyone? Yes, USANA is for sale again. It has been for awhile. Plenty of us would have liked to have known when it was for sale before. Its only right that new members know all the facts. Looks like Skip isn't sharing that little tidbit. Thats all.

Seriously you have only posted regarding USANA and it has all been negative. I will ask again are you one of those whinny anti neighbors? Just because a place may or may not be for sale does not mean the members will get screwed. From all accounts Harbor Site had some serious flaws. All I can say is that the same guy that had the place for 30+ previous years and never had a problem is back running it. I would say if it was how you described it the guy wouldn't waste his time running a not for profit range and dealing with the township to IMPROVE the place. Now how about making a post showing your not a troll. See ya at the meeting tonight!

I was thinking about checking it out tomorrow with a friend. Is there a gate to prevent you from getting on the property, or would we be able to give it a quick look-see? Is anybody planning on going tomorrow by chance?

I was thinking about checking it out tomorrow with a friend. Is there a gate to prevent you from getting on the property, or would we be able to give it a quick look-see? Is anybody planning on going tomorrow by chance?

They close @ 12 tomorrow. I will be going next Saturday if you would like to check it out.