KPAYNE8813

usana shooting range

Will be going to USANA tomorrow... *checks time*.... Today...

Will be there probably around 10AM. Look for a bunch of Asians/Filipinos and probably a white guy :)

Do you guys set up cones and steels and run drills back on range 17? I saw some guys back there having some real fun a couple weeks back.

Seriously you have only posted regarding USANA and it has all been negative. I will ask again are you one of those whinny anti neighbors? Just because a place may or may not be for sale does not mean the members will get screwed. From all accounts Harbor Site had some serious flaws. All I can say is that the same guy that had the place for 30+ previous years and never had a problem is back running it. I would say if it was how you described it the guy wouldn't waste his time running a not for profit range and dealing with the township to IMPROVE the place. Now how about making a post showing your not a troll. See ya at the meeting tonight!

Don't think you did.  I left Jerzee some time back and just like to check on things back there from time to time.....Bet Skip has a real good idea who I am!

Do you guys set up cones and steels and run drills back on range 17? I saw some guys back there having some real fun a couple weeks back.

that might be me, my brother and cousin, we try to go 2 sundays a month, skip allows us to put our steel and swingers. 

i've only been a member for 3 full years, i found the range when harborsite had it, i've done a class with kenny.  beside for the neighbors, the range is super sweet. at one point we were able to shoot 180 degrees, kenny had plan grand plans, too bad it didn't pan out and just ended up effing the range and its members.  

was there 2 sundays ago, pits are closed.  

edit:

we travel in from Philly, usually bring a bunch of guns, ammo and targets, the 40min drive into NJ with PA tags and gun is nerve wrecking,  If AR registration goes thru, not sure out of stater with NJ legal ar will have the ability to come into the state to shoot